58 | brown sugar/redbone ✨bonus✨

Bonus part

Keith woke up to the sounds he was familiar with. The oceans waves. Holding his hand up to block out the sun, he looks out to his open patio doors to see the sun rising on the beach. He gets out of bed to sit on one of the lounge chairs that he had outside. Keith looks up to the sky thanking God for letting wake up and go through another day.

Keith and Hillary's was peaceful and finalized in a shirt amount of time. She didn't argue, none of that, she just wanted to be over with. As for Y/N and Keith, she got pregnant, they moved out of their neighbor to a beach house in Malibu, and now are happy as ever. Keith wondered why he didn't date a black female in the first place.

Y/N shows him more appreciation, cater to him, satisfy his needs, etc. She does more than Hillary ever did. Y/N even reconnected him with his biological family.

" Good morning daddy ", Y/N said in her baby voice.

Keith turned around to see his soon to be wife and their seven month old daughter Teegan. Her hair was everywhere as she sucked on her pacifier.

" Hey my little pumpkin pie."

Teegan reached her arms out and her daddy happily took her. He threw her in the air a couple of times bringing her down to shower her in kisses.

" Hey mamas."

Keith grabbed on Y/N kissing her lips softly. The man was truly happy. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a gorgeous daughter, a great job, and a nice house...he couldn't be anymore happier.

" How did you sleep ", he moved a piece of hair out of his girlfriend's face.

" Good."

" I know I tired that ass out ", he smacked her butt grabbing a big chunk of it.

" Keith Teegan!"

" What she don't know anything and she better not until she fifty."

Keith looked at Teegan which made her erupt with laughter.

" I don't know what's so funny little girl I am deadass serious."

She laughed some more laying her head on his shoulder.

" My baby ", he whispered.

Y/N loved the relationship that Keith has built with there daughter. He tries to make time to spend time with her. Keith didn't want her to not have the childhood he had, so he reads children book to her about black excellence. For example, What Color Is My World? by Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Raymond Obstfeild. A children's book that talks about the long lost history of African American inventors. Keith does not despise white people, he just wants his baby to be woke.

They go downstairs to see Y/N had already set breakfast outside on their deck in their backyard/beach. Keith sat his baby girl in his lap and said the blessing over the food. Keith was staring at Y/N as she ate.

" What ", ahe asked with a mouth full of pancakes.

" I'm so lucky to have you."

" Aww baby, I'm glad I have you too and treat you how a real woman is suppose to."

Keith look down to see Teegan taking his bacon.

" Dang puggy butt always taking my food."

Keith took the strip out of her hands ripping off a little piece to mix in her baby food. He couldn't say no to her because she had him wrapped around her finger.

~ ~ ~

Keith and Y/N sat on towel on the as they watched Teegan playing with her beach toys. The family were in their swim suits, but waited a little while for their food to digest. Teegan put a little bit of sand in her mouth making a nasty face.

" Its nasty huh ", Keith tried not to laugh.

Teegan didn't know if something was good and bad unless she tried it. Y/N grabbed a water bottle to wash out the sand.

" I feel like she's going to get into so much mischief when she's older."

" Ok and I got a leather belt to handle that."

" Keith you're not going to discipline her."

" What makes you think that?"

" Cause you don't do it now."

" You right."

Keith rest his head on her chest kissing the top of her breast multiple times. Her melanin was glistening as the sun what hitting her skin.

" I love you."

" I love you too."

Their conversation was interuped by moving trucks.

" We must have new neighbors ", Keith said.

The next beach house was like ten miles down.

They gather up all of their stuff and baby and went inside. A knock is present on the door and the three, well two of them walked over. Keith opens the door to see the devil herself.

" Hey neighbors ", she smiled.

Her smile faded as she saw Y/N carry their daughter on her hip.

" What do you want Hillary?"

" I can't say hi to my new neighbors."

" Bullshit ", Y/N mumbled.

Keith told her about the little sly racist comments her parents would say about him and how they haven't liked him since he started dating her.

" If you think you about to get me back, you is late as he'll. I'm about to make my shorty Mrs.Powers and got myself a little baby."

Keith grabbed Teegan putting her on his chest.

" Please I'm in a relationship and happy by the way."

" With that tall darksin who play for the San Diego Chargers right? It's a Shane that he don't know that you a gold digging selfish woman. I want to warn homie but don't want to interfere with your relationship...I'll let him find out himself. Just stay away from me, my family,  and my house. I hope your life going good so far yee!"

Keith slammed the door in her face turning back to Y/N.

" Baby that was low key rude."

" Girl stop lying you know you was enjoying the show. I'm going to put pumpkin down for her nap and you better be naked on all fours by the time I enter our bedroom."

" You just can't get enough of my brown sugar can't you?"

" Nope ", he smiled.

" Hurry up then ", she walked seductively up the stairs.

" Yee!"

A/N
I kill myself with this yee😂😂😂