38 | co - parenting part 4✨

Keith felt little hands touching his face causing him to wake up. Opening his eyes he sees Kain smiling softly hitting his face.

" Good morning my stinker."

He looks around the room to see Y/N not present. Keith picks up his youngest going down the stairs. They Y/N and KJ are sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

" Daddy!"

Junior runs over to him hugging his legs.

" Good morning champ."

Keith goes over to the couch taking a seat next to Y/N kissing her cheek. She was surprised by it and started blushing like crazy. It's was like they were in high school all over again.

" And good morning to you my queen. "

Keith laid back on her chest rubbing her smooth legs.

" Little Keith can you go to the play room and take your brother too. Mommy needs to talk to daddy about something."

" Yes ma'am."

KJ takes Kain's little hand in his heading out of the living room.

" What's up?"

" So the boys birthdays are coming up."

Kain and KJ are exactly two weeks apart. Little Keith is the week before big Keith and Kain is the week after Keith.

" I know."

" So do you want to have separate parties or...."

Keith got up giving her a dumb look.

" Y/N just because we aren't together doesn't mean we can't celebrate the two lives we made together."

" I know I don't have a problem with that I was just asking."

" I'm fine with it. I was thinking that we can have a conjoined party at the beach for the boys and I the week of KJ's, spend a weekend at Anaheim during mine, then go back to Sac at have a kickback for the boys during Kain's."

" So you already had this planned out huh ", she smiled.

" Yeah I've always wanted to do that."

Y/N was smiling at the fact that he had already had a plan. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

" You expecting somebody?"

" No."

Y/N rushes over the door to see Jennifer on the other side of the door with a suitcase. Y/N adored Mrs.Powers she is like a second mother to her.

" Mommy!"

" Hey sweetie how are you doing?"

Jen engulfed her in a hug swaying side to side. When Keith heard his mother's voice, he pushed Y/N out of the way to give her a hug.

" Move she is my momma."

" Boy I told you I was coming down here now where are mg grandbabies."

Soon KJ and Kain run to the front door with smiles on their faces.

" Grandma!"

" Hi my babies!"

She brings them in for a bigger hug.

" So what y'all been up to?"

She raised her eyebrows to the fact that Keith was shirtless and Y/N was wearing a big t-shirt that is his.

" Oh no. We are not doing nothing I don't plan on popping another baby out anytime soon."

Keith side eyed her smirking.

" A grand daughter would be nice, but wait till y'all are actually together."

Tbc.