71 | his baby

Y/N looked through out her kitchen as she was writing a list of things she needed from the grocery store. Glass shattering from the living made her scared. She ran into the living room to see her three year old son, Theo, in his fourty niners jersey looking down. Her turquoise vase was on the floor in pieces. Next to it was a football.

" Sorry mama ", he hugged her.

" Its alright baby."

He sat down and watched as his mother cleaned up his mess. She placed the pieces in a paper bag dumping that in the trash.

" Want to go food shopping with mama?"

" If only I get an extra box of fruit snacks ", he gave her that smirk that resembles so much to his father's.

" Deal ", she shook his little hand.

~ ~ ~

Theo sat in the shopping cart watching Zootopia while eating fruit snacks. Y/N shakes her head at the fact that her son loves them so much...just like his dad.

Y/N hasn't seen Keith since she transferred from USC to Stanford senior year when she found out she was pregnant. The story on how Theo was conceived is very hard for her to come out and explain to people. She just told her family that her and Keith broke up because of problems and she didn't find out she was pregnant until after The break up. The dating part is true though, but they never officially broke up.

It was homecoming and that's a big week around USC. Keith and Y/N went to a party, since all they've been doing was studying in their apartment. There was alcohol in every room you entered, it was hard to resist. Y/N had some drinks, but not as many as Keith. They were upstairs in a bedroom so Keith could sleep it off. The alcohol took over and it made him really touchy. Y/N really wasn't in the mood right now, because some little tramp was being disrespectful to her.

She had already told Keith that she wasn't in the mood to have sex, but that didn't stop Keith's hormones though. Then it just happened. He didn't realize what he was doing until he saw Y/N crying and he knew they weren't tears of pleasure. She pushed his body of hers and ran out. When Keith was in class, she moved all of her stuff out transferring to Stanford. Keith tried calling, texting, and even emailing to apologize and to see if she was ok. Since she wasn't responding back, he figured that she hated him.

Y/N did hate him, but she can't because he gave her the best gift she could ever ask for, Theo.

She was trying to reach for a bottle of Theo's favorite juice but it was all the way of the top shelf this time.

" Who the he'll had the bright idea to put kids juice on the top shelf."

" Y/N?"

She turned to her side to see him. The person she's been avoiding for the past three years and some months. She couldn't lie, he did look good though.

 She couldn't lie, he did look good though