84 | free man

Keith stops in front of the gate waiting for the guard to open it. Before he could do that he had to sign a few papers to confirm his release. The gate slowly opens and Keith daps the security guard up.

" I'm going to miss you youngin. The only inmate that didn't give me any problems."

" Going to miss you too C/O Johnson maybe our kids should link up for a play date."

" Will do."

Keith walks out of the prison barrier smiling. He turns around throwing the middle fingers up to the building walking backwards.

Keith was taken into custody three years ago because of old drug charges. He was so confused about that because his hustling days were way back when he was in high school. Turns out somebody snitched on him and he was the one of the people they were looking for in a case they have been working on for years. Keith didn't want to argue and just wanted to do the time for his mistakes. He wasn't suppose to get out for another five years, but is being released today because of good behavior. 

Keith turns around to see his beautiful wife, Y/N, waiting outside of the car. He ran at full speed taking her in for a hug. She was so happy to see her husband and put kisses all over his face. Keith picked her springing her around. He set her down, smiling down at her.

" I missed you."

" I missed you too."

Y/N wipes his tears away with her thumb. Keith place his head in the crook of her neck as he hugs her tightly. He released from that sniffing. He looks through the car windows to see nobody in the backseat.

" Where Tyree and Kyree at?"

" At your momma's."

" Oh so we about to have some alone time."

His hands traveled down to her backside. She quickly took his hands bringing them back up to her waist.

" Nuh uh nasty we are going over to your mom's house to have dinner."

" Baby fuck dinner I was to skip into the dessert."

" Come on Keith we can make love anytime, don't you want to see your family?"

" Yeah I do miss momma's cooking ", he scratch the back of his neck.

" Well come one let's go ", she smiles.

Keith hops in the passenger set buckling in his seatbelt.

~ ~ ~

Y/N pulls into the driveway outing the car in park.

" The fuck all these cars doing here?"

" Tyree stop asking questions and come on."

Keith grabbed Y/N's hand walking up to the doorstep. He was very skeptical about this and wanted to go home right now. Y/N's uses the spare key and walks into the house. It was pitch black and they could barely see anything. Y/N flicks on the light switch and a by ch of people yell surprise. Keith jumped back a little holding his heart. A big banner that said Welcome Home KP  hung from the ceiling. Keith was excited to see family members and friends here to celebrate his release with him. Momma Jen comes up giving Keith a big bear hug.