69 | devoe twins

" Everything you need to know is in this folder. If you need use for anything you have our numbers ", Ronnie hands Keith a blue folder.

Keith and his wife, Y/N, are babysitting Ronnie and Shamari's twin boys. Y/N suggested that they go on a couples get away and take a break from the boys. Plus Y/N loves the boys and offered to take care of them.

The Devoe's already had their trust in them since they've known each other for a long time now. Shamari brings out the twins in their carriers making Y/N's heart melt.

" Aww they are so cute."

She unbuckle the car seat, taking Roman out cuddling him to her chest. Keith did the same thing with Ronald.

" Well call us if you need anything."

" We will have fun you guys."

The couple escorts the other couple out to their front door. Keith and Y/N waved goodbye as they drove off.

" You ready to spend a weekend with your Auntie Y/N and Uncle Keith ", she talked in her baby voice.

Keith put little Ronnie on his play mate and dangled the toys above him. He was making noise smiling at him.

" You talking to me buddy ", he smiled.

Keith loves kids very much and wants to have many with Y/N. What Keith didn't know was that Y/N Is currently pregnant. So far she's been doing a good job hiding it. Keith turns around seeing Y/N kissing Roman's cheeks. She loves the boys as if they are her own.

" Baby can you watch the boys I have to use the bathroom real quick."

" Yeah, but didn't you just use the bathroom five minutes ago?"

Keith was getting suspicious to why his wife was going to the bathroom so much.

" Remeber I drank five glasses of lemonade at Waffle House."

" Silly me, I forgot ", he smiled.

She smiled back jogging up the stairs. Keith looked down to both of the twins as they squirm around  on their play mat.

" I know you're auntie lying. She used the bathroom right before we left after drinking them five glasses."

~ ~ ~

Keith held both of the twins in his arms as he watched Y/N make both of their bottles. He rocked them as he made his way to his wife.

" It looks good on you."

" What does?"

" Being daddy."

" I just love kids ", he smiled.

It was good to know that Keith loves kids so much, maybe telling him about their new edition will be a piece of cake.

Y/N took Ronald from his arms giving him his bottle. Keith did the same for Roman. It was silent for the first couple of minutes.

" They are so precious."

" Like two little angels."

" Babe?"

" What if we had kids of our own?"

" What do you mean?"

" Keith I'm pregnant!"

Her voice startled Ronald making him jump.

" I'm sorry ", she rubbed his head.

" So you're pregnant ", he smirked.

" Yeah."

" You guys hear that I'm finally going to be a daddy."

" I mean you already were, so it ain't nothing new."

" You gotta chill ", he laughs, " but I'm glad you're pregnant I was about to go and get Skylar to live with us."

" You wanted a kid that bad?"

" Uh yeah, why do you think I always go with you when you volunteer at the orphanage."

Y/N gets up giving Keith little Ronnie.

" Now you can have extra practice, I'm going to go take a nap ", she kissed his cheeks.

" Baby wait I can't watch the both of them by myself for a long period of time ", he followed her up the stairs.

A/N
I'm late, but copulation hit 11k votes♥️