25 | outdaughtered part 3✨

Ever since that day Kaylan told Keith that she wanted him to spend more time with him, he's been really worried. When him and Y/N found out they were having quints, they made it their goal to show their six kids equal love. It's hard to do that with you have five little ones to take care of.

Keith was speeding from his job to pick up Kaylan from gymnastics practice. She was so excited to see her daddy she jumped into his arms.

" Daddy!"

" Hey princess."

He gives her a tight hug kissing her cheek.

" Where mommy? She usually picks me up."

" You love mommy more than you love daddy ", he pouted.

" No I love you more."

Keith threw her gym bag over his shoulder and grabbed her hand.

" Today it's just going to be just you and sweet pea."

~ ~ ~

Keith took Kaylan to The Zone, it was like a fun park that was near their house. They have arcade games, go karts, mini golf, carnival rides, etc. Right now they were in the putt putt golf section and Kaylan was in the lead. Keith was letting her win on purpose.

" Are you having fun?"

" Yes."

" Come on let's go get some ice cream."

The two drop off their golf clubs and go to the ice cream stand that was outside.

Keith grabs the two vanilla waffle cones handing one to Kaylan. The first couple of minutes were silent due to they fact they were eating their ice cream.

" Kaylan I want to tell you something."

" Yes?"

" Mommy and daddy love you so much. I know you feel like we are not paying attention to you because of the quints and I am truly sorry about that. I know you spend more time with mommy because she's stays at home, but I'm going to take more off days and spend more time with you. I'm still going to hang out with your sisters, but I'm going to make up the times I missed with you. You don't ever have to question my love for you because daddy loves you ok."

Kaylan goes to the other side of the table and climbs into Keith's lap.

" I love you too daddy."

He was taken back when she wrapped her arms around his neck planting a kiss on his cheek.

" Daddy loves you too."