59 | camp half blood part 2✨

" Keith meet Y/N, daughter of Hera."

Keith was so chocked up he didn't notice that drool with spilling out of his mouth. Algee closed his mouth and Y/N started laughing and also blushing.

The teenager quickly wiped his mouth nervously putting his hands in his pocket.

" So we're cousin ", sadness was shown in in voice.

" No we're not actually."

" But I though Hera was Posideon's sister ", he looked at Algee puzzled.

" Just listen to what she has to say."

" You know the whole story about gods coming down to the Earth and having relationships and even kids with humans. My real mom died while giving birth to me. My dad said Hera and him met when I was only one month old. She took care of me like I was one of her own and protected me twenty four seven. To make a long story short, six months later she left. My dad never gave me and explanation all these years claiming I was too young. The only reason why I'm considered as a demigod, because she claimed me as her own to the council."

" Council?"

" That's all the top gods/goddesses like the big three, Aphrodite, Dionysus, etc."

" Oh so like the most known gods and goddesses."

"  Yeah ", she smiled.

" Well Y/N he's all yours. Now excuse me I got some hesperides to attend to."

" Hesperides?"

" Garden nymphs. Dang you're the son of Positron you're suppose to know this stuff ", she joked around.

Keith kept looking back and forth in between his new home and Y/N.

" Do you want to go inside?"

He nodded eagerly beating her to the door. He opened the door slowly walking in. He had an aquarium with exotic fish, a gaming center, a California Kingwater bed, and many more things.

" Pretty sweet huh?"

Y/N plopped down on his bed making it move. Keith also plopped down creating a big wave making Y/N fall off. He knew he was going to be liking the things here at Camp Half Blood. Keith was making even more waves, too much for Y/N to handle.

" Ok seaweed brain time to show you the rest of camp. "

She pulled herself up grabbing Keith by the hands.

~ ~ ~

He watched as everyone started at him, the girls basically had heart eyes and the guys where whispering conversations in each other's ear.

" Why is everyone looking at me?"

" Because your the son of-"

" I know who my father is, you know what I mean."

" I'm not going to lie, you're are cute so that's why the girls are looking at you. For the boys....they think you're competition."

" So you think I'm cute ", he smirked.

" I said all of that and that's the only things you heard?"

" Yeah ", he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Those girls faces dropped faster than the glass ball on New Years.

They take a seat in the mess hall grabbing plates. After the two prepare their meals, they take a seat at his table...which was empty.

" The mess hall is basically separated by cabin. You see that table over there."

Keith turned around to see thirty kids trying to fit into a table for twenty people."

" What about them?"

" Those are Hermes kids."

" Hermes!? The guy with the flying shoes."

" Yes."

" Just thinking about all of that backed up child support got my head hurting."

Y/N chuckled a little bit almost spitting out her food.

" You're funny Keith."

" I try ", he popped his collar.

It grew silent as the two were eating their food. The only heard from that table was their silverware making contact with there plates.

" So Algee was telling me that is a place where they protect demigods.  What exactly are they protecting us from?"

" Monsters...like Cerberus, sirens, Cyclops, etc...you know the dangerous Greek mythology creatures."

" Oh I got you. He also said this is like a second home to some other people, because of family circumstances."

" That is also true."

Y/N's stiffen to prepare herself for this next question he's about to ask.

" So how long have you been here?"

" Since I was eight,"

Y/N is sixteen now.

" it's a complicated story, but just last year I started visiting my dad for a week every two months."

" That's good that you are still keeping a connection."

Y/N was smiling like a fool looking at him

" I think we are going to become best friends during your stay."

" Maybe even more than that ", he mumbled.

" What?"

" Nothing."

Keith went back to eating his food thinking about all the things he would do to the girl.

Tbc.