13| outdaughtered part 2✨

Today Keith took the day off, so he can spend more times with his girls. Keith is the CEO of his own company, so he can take off everyday if he wanted to. Y/N left to go to his office to help out with numbers. Recently Powers Inc sealed their deal with a bunch of partners which brought in a lot of money. Keith is a billions now because of all these deals. He is truly because providing for eight months is no longer a problem.

" Dada dada dada!"

" Hold on daddy is coming."

Keith rushes to the quints room to see all of them standing in their cribs.  

" Up up!"

After he picks then out of their crib, it was time to wake up Kaylan. The girls took the situation in their hands and started screaming making Koko wake up.

" Good morning princess."

" Good morning daddy, good morning sissys."

Keith rounds up all the girls to take them to the kitchen for breakfast.

While he was getting their plates Kadence started screaming and beating her table on the high chair.

" Somebody is hungry."

~ ~ ~ 

All of the girls were running around the house full of energy. Keith was sitting on the couch playing Call of Duty giving the kids no attention. The TV screen turned black making Keith yell out. He looks down to see Keanna and Kayley beating on the Xbox.

" No don't beat on that."

He takes the little hands in his leading them upstairs to their play room. Keith needed to find a way for them to burn out and he needs it fast.

" Who's ready to go to the park!?"

Keith regrets saying that because six little girls started screaming with excitement.

The father to six was having a difficult time dressing his kids especially Kaci. The rest of them were dressed and ready to go except for her. She was running around in her diaper giggling.

" Kaci baby girl you can't go to the park with your chi chi's out."

She runs away again making Keith chase her. With Kaci being the goofy one, she always got into mischief.

" Kaci Tyreena Powers you better not mess up your ponytails I worked hard on."

Keith finally catches her slipping her dress on giving her cheek multiple kisses.

" Now let's go round up your sissys."

~ ~ ~

So far the quints and Kayaln have been angels. Most of the time they stayed near each other so it was easier to watch then. Keith saw Kidada about to go down the big zig zag slide.

" Kidada no ma'am."

She slides down backwards anyway. Keith caught her before she hits her head.

" Y'all are going to give daddy a heart attack before I even turn thirty."

Keith rounds up the other girls so he can give them their lunch. He sets them down on a blanket before handing them Chick Fil A nuggets. They were quiet as they ate which was no surprise to him.

" Dada juice!"

" No Kayley you ran through three diapers in the past hour. You can have some water."

Keith pours water in her sippy cup handing it to her.

After lunch the quints went to go play but Kaylan stayed behind.

" What's wrong Koko 2.0?"

She gets up to sit in her fathers lap.

" How come you can't do this more often?"

" Do what sweetie?"

" Take days off."

" I know but daddy has to make money so we can have things."

" But I thought you were the boss?"

" I am but from now on I will take more days off to spend time with you and your sisters."

" But I want you to spend more time with me ", she cried out.

Keith wraps his arms around his daughter rubbing her back.

" Daddy is going to spend more time with you I promise."

Tbc