44 | a star in the making

Y/N wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans as she was patiently waiting. This us her first time fliming and she was a nervous wreck. She didn't know what she would be doing. A lady stopped her in the streets saying she would have an opportunity for her and told the young girl to give her a call. Plus she said a lot of money was in it and that could help with college and her father's chemo.

The elevator dings and opens revealing multiple people scurrying around. She stared in amazement seeing all of the lights, cameras, etc. Mrs.Nina Devon walks up to her giving her a hug.

" Y/N it's so good to see you."

" I can say the same for you Mrs.Nina."

" Just go over to that room over there and you will meet Penelope for hair and make up."

She walks over to the room that she was directed to go to and finds a girl sitting in a chair texting on her phone.

" Hi are you Penelope?"

" Yes and you must be Y/N please have a seat ", she smiled.

The young female took off her jacket and bag placing them on the table in front of her. Penelope looked at Y/N through the mirror playing with her curly hair.

" I don't know why Nina sent you in here you are just naturally beautiful. Let me just put some hair mousse to show your curls and lay down your baby hairs."

The first three minutes were silent until P spoke up.

" So is this your first time doing porn?"

" What!? This is a porno! I thought it was a tv show or something."

" Wait Mrs.Nina didn't tell you she is very notorious for keeping secrets ", she laughed.

" I can't do porn. My parents will kill me, I will get kicked out of school, I will just be a big disappointment."

" Hey it's going to be ok, it's not like it's your first time right."

Y/N was silent.

" Damn. Maybe you should go talk to Mrs.Nina about this."

Y/N walked out to see Mrs.Nina talking to a sexy piece of caramel in a robe. He was munching on a brownie taking a sip from his bottle of water.

" Mrs.Nina can I talk to you for a minute."

The two turned around putting their eyes on her.

" What's the matter sweetheart?"

" I'm sorry, but I can't do this. If I would've known I wouldn't have returned that call. I'm just sorry but I can't."

Y/N had tears down streaming down her face. The stranger actually face went soft as if he could feel her pain.

" Keith could you give us a minute."

The man that goes by Keith walks away leaving the two alone.

" How come you don't want to do it."