91 | good good

Hot water ran down his defined back as his hand was against the wall. Washing all the soap suds off, he turns off the water and grabs his towel. He wraps in around his waist wiping the mirror to see himself.  Drying his body off, he throws on his plush grey rob. After moisturizing his body, he jumps into his bed cutting on his t.v.

~ ~ ~

The time was now eleven forty five at night and the man was still up. He has been channel surfing for the past ten minutes. Finally realizing that nothing good was on t.v, he switched over to his Netflix clicking on his profile. Going through his list, he finally decides on Marlon Wayans new comedy special.

About five minutes in he was still bored out of his mind. He needed to get active and that needed to happen fast. Grabbing his phone off the charger, he dials the number he mesmerized by heart. He brings his phone up to his ear hearing it ring. On the third ring, the person mentally rolls her eyes pressing the green button.

" What do want Keith?"

" What you doing ", he smirks leaning back.

" I'm trying on new clothes."

Y/N struck a pose as her phone was being held by her right hand. She observes her ass in her body mirror saying yaaasss in her head.

" You got something new for me to rip off you?"

The young female rolls her eyes knowing the fact that he had that dumbass smirk on his face.

" Nigga don't you have a whole ass girlfriend? Keith what do you want for real for real since you hitting  my line during booty call hours?"

" Baby girl you know I don't be claiming nobody out here."

" They sure be claiming you, especially in your Instagram comments ", she runs her left hand down her hourglass figure.

" But do you see  me respond to them back?"

" That don't mean shit. Who the girl that you be all hugged up with on your feed?"

" She nobody that's just a publicity stunt our agents want us to do. I swear I ain't fucking with her, you know you my only shorty baby."

Y/N picked at her acrylics as she was slowly falling for it.

" Again why did you call ", she put a little attitude in her tone.

" Come over."

" And why should I?"

Keith could tell she was cheesing real hard through the line.

" Because you love me and can't resist papa, so can you come over please?"

Y/N thought about it for a while and finally gave in.

" Alright I'll come over, only because you said please."

" Wear something sexy for me."

Y/N hung up and looked at the current outfit she had one right now.

" This about to make him go crazy."