96 | copulation part 6✨

Ever since that night, Y/N has not spoken a word to Keith nor call or text. Whenever she sees him walking out of hus house, she quickly puts her head down  speed walking to her car. Keith would notice her, but just went on about his business. It actually hurt his feelings that Y/N all of a sudden cut communications off with him. Keith knew he didn't do anything wrong. He thought about her everyday and how she was doing. Also he would take extra shifts at his father's store hoping that one day she would pop up.

Y/N was not upset at what Keith said that night, it's because she was starting to develop feelings for him. She can't have feelings for a twenty five year old, especially when the community thinks he's a sex offender. Y/N thought it was best if the two did not talk.

Y/N was exiting out of the school throwing on her jacket. Today was the day she was being let out for winter break, but decided to stay after school to help one of her teachers. Walking and texting her mother, Y/N was too into her phone to even see Keith was waiting in the parking lot. His leaned back against her car looking straight at her.

" Lil bit!"

A smile surfaced on Keith's face when he saw Y/N's beautiful face.

" Keith what are you doing here?"

" I wanted to see you beautiful. I thought you fell of the faces of the earth or something."

Keith brings her in for a big hug almost squeezing the life out of her. Y/N would admit that she does miss being in his arms. They pull away and Y/N starts blushing like crazy. Keith scratches his small fro putting his hands in his pockets.

" Keith let's go before someone sees you."

Keith gets into the passenger side of her car buckling his seat. Y/N reverse out of the parking lot driving off to their next destination.

~ ~ ~

Keith and Y/N sat in Buffalo Wild Wings waiting for their waiter to bring out their appetizer. Y/N could feel Keith's eyes on her and she looked at the tv showing a basketball game. Y/N caught giving him may I help you look. Keith smiles putting his hands back into his pockets.

" How have you been lil bit?"

" Good, just training since season is over. How have you been?"

" I've been pretty sad lately."

" Why?"

" Because my favorite girl hasn't been talking to me for the past three months."

Keith snakes his hand across the table putting it on too of Y/N's. His thumb ran across his smooth skin.

" Keith I'm so-"

" Why you stopped talking to me lil mama?"

He grabs a fried pickle dipping it in ranch before placing it in his mouth. His eyes were on Y/N during the whole process. Y/N did get with her hands looking down. Keith brought her head back up with her chin giving her a warm smile.

" You can tell me anything Y/N. Remember?"

Y/N takes a deep breath before speaking.

" The reason why I haven't been talking to you is because I have feelings for you."

" Ok I already knew that."

" No Keith not just feelings as if I like someone at my school. I'm developing strong feelings for you. I was too scared to say anything and-"

" You fear that I will get in trouble again?"

" Yeah."

Keith walks around going to her side of the booth.

" I like you too Y/N. If you want to be together,  we have to be quite about it ok?"

" Ok."

He moves a piece of hair behind her ear smiling at her.

" I want to kiss you so bad."

" Stop Keith you're making me blush."

" Ok maybe I like it when you blush ", he pinch one of my cheeks.

~ ~ ~

The two were at Keith's house eating their wings since they decided they didn't want to eat at the restaurant. Y/N was lounging around in one of his t-shirts while he was in sweatpants with no shirt on. They were watching Coco on Netflix enjoying each other's time.

" Oh I almost forgot to show you this."

" What?"

Keith grabs his laptop typing in something before turning it over to her.

" While we weren't talking, I still went to your AAU games like I promised. I sat at the very top and was in disguised so you wouldn't notice me. I made a whole sports portfolio of your games and stats and sent them to almost every college in the state."

" So you're the reason why all of those colleges have been calling my home phone."

" Yeah ", he smiles.

" Thank you so much Keith."

" No problem baby."

Out of excitement Y/N kissed him. She pulls away and they were both in shock. Keith pulls her face back in putting her on top of his lap.

" Do you trust me?"

" Yeah?"

They continue to kiss as he carries her to his bedroom.