92 | baechella

I ran out of ideas, so of you think this was trash, I'm sorry in advance

Day 1

This year Keith was extremely excited because he will be attending Coachella this year. He had so much fun this year, that he want to attend the next. Of course he had to go with his bros Dom and Darius because what's Coachella without some South Sac flavor in it. Keith pulls into the driveway of their house for the weekend. Grabbing his suitcase and bags he pulls out the house keys from his pocket opening the door.

" Looks like I'm the first one here."

He runs upstairs picking the biggest room. After getting all of his belongings unpacked he raids the fridge downstairs munching on asome strawberries.

" Anybody here?"

" In the kitchen!"

Dom and Darius stroll in setting their bags down. The boys do each other up and walk upstairs to pick their rooms.

" I knew KP was going to take the biggest fucking room ", Darius groaned.

" I mean you snooze you loose ", Keith shrugged his shoulders.

" Forget the room, I'm thinking about all the honeys that are going to be at Coachella this year. Keith you remember last year ", Dom asked.

Keith shoved his hands in his pockets thinking about last year's shenanigans.

" Last year was a fun time."

" I know now hurry up and get dressed."

~ ~ ~

Keith was putting the finishing touches on his outfit making sure he was presentable. He jogs down the stairs meeting Dom and Darius in the living room.

" Ready?"

" Yes nigga come on. Always the last one to get ready ", Dom complained.

" I mean I need to look good for the ladies."

Keith pops his collar making all of them laugh. Before stepping out of the house, they make sure everything is cut off.

Keith exits the house to see Dom and Darius fighting over the front seat.

" What are y'all adults or five year olds!?"

Darius opens the door hopping in shotgun making Dom get in the backseat. Keith gets into the drivers seat putting the keys in the ignition. He pulls out of the drive way making his way to the music festival.

~ ~ ~

The guys were walking around sipping on their drinks they got earlier. Dom was too busy giving girls the googly eyes. Keith was talking to Darius until Dom started shaking his shoulder violently.

" What nigga?"

" Look " , he pointed.

Keith's jaws dropped once he saw what Dom was looking at.