17 | the lalaurie mansion part 2✨

" What year do you think it is?"

" 1833." 

Y/N rubs her hands down her face covering her mouth. She somewhat believes Keith, but people now a days are crazy. Looking at Keith she can tell he was scared because he was in a new surrounding.

" What's that?"

" What's what?"

" That ", he points to her flat screen mounted on the wall.

" A T.V."

" What's a T.V?"

" A box that shows you moving images."

Keith gives her a clueless and confused look.

" You know the thing where you can watch tv shows and movies on."

Keith cocks his head to the side like a cute little puppy. He must really be from the early 1800s because he doesn't know what a telephone is, a computer, etc. Y/N takes his empty bowl placing it in her kitchen sink. She takes his hand leading him upstairs to one of her guest rooms.

" Looks like you will be staying with me for a long time, so this is where you'll be sleeping."

He slowly walks over to the bed getting under the covers snuggling his self up.

" Do you need anything else before I go?"

" No thank you I'm fine ma'am."

" You don't have to call me ma'am Y/N is fine. Goodnight Keith."

" Goodnight."

She closes the door making her way down the hall to her room. Y/N doesn't mind letting Keith stay and taking care of him. At least there is someone else that she can share this big house with.

                                                                                             ~ ~ ~

The sun shines through Y/N's blinds waking her out of her slumber. The smell of something burning lingers through the air causing her to spring out of bed. Grabbing her robe, she runs downstairs towards the kitchen. Keith is above the stove trying to fan the smoke out the back door. Y/N fans the smoke away from the alarm to make it stop beeping. After a couple of minutes it stops.

" I'm sorry Y/N I've never used an oven like that before."

" It's alright Keith don't stress about it. Come sit." 

He was little hesitant about that because he never sat at a table before. Y/N hands him a box of donuts that she got yesterday morning. Keith started stuffing his face almost choking. Y/N pats on his back handing him a glass of orange juice.

" Thank you." 

" So tell me about yourself Keith." 

" Well my name is Keith Powers and I am a house nigga."

Y/N's eyes widen when she heard Keith say that. It's frightening because what if he introduces his self like that to other people.