98 | copulation part 7✨

Keith gently laid Y/N on his bed as he continued to kiss her. He laid on top of her in between her legs. She raps them around his waist bring him closer even though they were already close. Holding her jaw lightly he kissed her lips multiple times with love. He stares into her eyes making her blush.

" Do you trust me?"

" Yeah."

He attacks her neck planting kisses and hickies on her neck. Y/N 2as enjoying this new feeling wrapping her arms around Keith's neck. Her hands laid on his hand and she ran her fingers through his curls. Keith's hand went inside her underwear moving them to the side. Y/N jumped from the contact of Keith's fingers on her clit.

" Trust me okay."

She nods her head letting Keith take care of her. His fingers started to slowly move in a circular motion. Y/N bit her lip closing her eyes from the pleasure. Keith picks up the speed making her leg buckle. He already feeling her juices oozing out of her and removes his fingers out of her shorts. Licking his fingers clean he removes his sweatpants leaving him in his boxer briefs. Y/N sat up moving back against the headboard. She was kind of frighten by Keith's size and was curious to how was it going to fit.

He got back on the bed kissing her again as he played with his shirt she was wearing. Y/N breaks away talking off the shirt throwing it by his sweatpants. His hands clutch her breast as he stares at them. Y/N removes her underwear staring at Keith. He mirrors her actions tossing his underwear in his laundry basket.

Keith and Y/N kiss each other as their hands roam each other bodies. Pulling his night stand draw open, Keith grabs a condom placing it on. Giving Y/N a couple of kisses, he slowly slides in. Y/N eyes were closed tight as she was taking in the pain. He kiss her cheek resting his head in the crook of her neck. Their hands intertwine as Keith was giving her powerful strokes.

" Aaahhhh ", she moans into Keith's neck.

He plant kisses all over her face. Since it was her first time, he wanted to stay in missionary position to have her use to things. Y/N flips them over laying her hands on his chest. Her hips slowly move her hips down on him. His hands on her hips as she was riding him. They're eyes stayed on each other the entire time. Leaning down she kisses him on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her back and starts fucking her from below.

Y/N was a moaning mess with tears streaming down her face. His tip brush past her spot and she moans softly in his ear.

" Is that your spot baby?"

She nods her head kissing his chest.

" I need words babygirl."

" Yes daddy."

Keith puts her on all fours, viciously beating it from behind. Y/N had her head smudged into the pillows as she gripped the sheets. Keith felt himself coming close and was pretty sure Y/N was already there. He bust in the condom and pulls out. Y/N squirt everywhere and plopped down on the mattress. She starts snoring and Keith laughs kissing her cheek. When he too the condom off he felt something unusually, as if something was oozing out.

He feels around and notice that there was a hole by the tip.

" Shit."

~ ~ ~

The next morning Y/N woke up feeling amazing. The sun almost blinded her as it illuminated the whole room. Looking to her side she didn't see Keith.

" Maybe he's downstairs ", she thought to herself.

She throws on one of his shirts and gets out of bed. Y/N carefully held on to the stair railing for extra support as she walked down. There was no sign of Keith, so she went into the kitchen to get a glass on orange juice. The door unlocks and Keith comes through with a few bags. He had on a track suit with a gold chain on his neck looking like somebody's daddy in the nineties.

" Hey baby ", he kiss her cheek.

" Hey daddy."

She wraps her arms around his torso kissing his lips.

" Don't start before I have to tear that ass again ", he laughs.

He starts pulling out food from the bags and set them down on kitchen bar. He helps Y/N into her seat and takes the next to her.

" Where did you go this morning?"

" I had to run to the store for a few things and I grabbed breakfast for the both of us. "

" Oh ok."

" How are you feeling?"

" I'm ok."

He smiles kissing her lips multiple times. What happened last night kept replaying in his head. That was the real reason why he got up this morning. Keith ran to the local CVS and bought a Plan B for Y/N. He always wanted to have kids, but right now is not the best time especially since his girlfriend is volleyball player, has potential scholarships, and she's a minor.

He pulls the pills out from the bag sliding it over to Y/N.

" Plan B? Baby what is this for?"

" After we had sex I noticed that condom broke. Baby I love you, but I want you to have a good future. Having a baby right now will make all the colleges drop their offers. Maybe we can have babies after you graduate."

" Yeah I understand what you are saying."

She takes the pill swallowing it with a glass of water. Keith kissed her lips rubbing the small of her back.

Tbc.