70 | shorty

" Damn why does it have to be so hot outside today?"

Y/N stepped outside of her house in a white tank top, pink velvet shorts, and jandals. She knew that it was going to be hot today, but not this damn hot. The teenage girl was in need of a popsicle and italian ice bad.
Making her way to the near by corner store, she placed both of her earbuds in her ears blasting 2pac.

The walk wasn't that long, but she was sweating buckets. Grabbing a bomb pop from the freezer, she walks up to Devante giving him a smile.

" It must've have gotten hotter outside huh?"

" Yeah ", she wipes the sweat off her forehead.

" Twenty five cents."

" Your dad still making Italian ice?"

" Yeah he got finished making a batch."

" Can I have two cherries please?"

" Two cherries...just for you ", he smirked.

Devante knew both of those cherries were not for Y/N, she can barely finish one. What he did know that it was for Keith though.

Keith was the local weed man and Y/N's next door neighbor. Even though he had a job at the soul food spot on Crenshaw, weed was his side hustle.

Devante came out from the back handing Y/N Two cups of his dad's famous Italian ice. She was about to pull out the money from her wallet when Vante stopped her.

" Don't worry about it Y/N, it's on the house."

" Thanks Vante."

" No need to thank me you our best customer."

She waves goodbye putting the bomb pop in her mouth as she carried the cups and her belongings in both hands.

~ ~ ~

Down the block Y/N could hear the familiar voice that she loves so much. Pulling the latch up on his gate, she walks in seeing Keith, Woody, and Algee sitting on his steps.

" Y/N got me some of Mr.Washington's Italian ice ", Woody rubbed his hands.

" Hahaha you funny this is for Keith and I."

" Thank you sweetness."

Keith took me of the cups from her hand sitting her on his lap. They weren't together, but they messed around with each other once in a while.

" How come you didn't get us none?"

" Damn my bad I didn't know y'all was going to be here with him."

" I don't know why y'all buggin. I'm the only man my shorty can buy Italian ice for."

He plants a kiss on her neck making her cheeks heat up.

" Algee lets bounce before they start fucking on the steps."

" Ain't gotta tell me twice by y'all. "