9 | i ain't mad at cha part 2✨

" Y/N? How? Your funeral...ain't you suppose to be dead?"

" I don't get a hey."

" I mean I'm a little shocked that my best friend who is dead is standing right in front of my face."

Keith puts the blunt out setting it down on his ashtray. He continues to rub his eyes to make sure what he was seeing is real.

" I can't believe this."

" Well believe it baby boy."

Y/N crawls on the bed laying down next to Keith.

" But how you come back as a ghost?"

" Correction I am an angel not a ghost, if I was I would've been seeping through this damn bed. Jesus watched you as you were standing at my casket and he could tell that I meant a lot to you, so he sent me down here."

" What chu suppose to be my guardian angel ", he laughs.

" Yeah. Jesus thinks you have what it takes to be in heaven, but your actions are what is making him second guess his decision."

" So what are you trying to say?"

" Basically you're on the Hell list unless you get your shit together and I'm going to help you."

This is what Keith loves about Y/N. She was so loving and caring to everyone no matter what you did. You could be here worst enemy and she would still help you out. Y/N didn't like seeing people going through struggles. Y/N couldn't hate it just wasn't in her blood.

" Y/N my life is straight you ain't gotta worry about me."

" Keith stop lying ", Y/N is now on her side.

" I ain't lying ", he laughs.

" So you ok with the fact that your living in an apartment that's paid with drug money? You ok that you dropped out from high school then got arrested shortly after that. Keith you were in jail from when you were seventeen to twenty one. I know it was injustice but you got to get yourself together."

Keith sat there taking in what Y/N just said. He had never heard his best friend use this tone so he knew she was serious. Y/N grabbed Keith's hand rubbing her thumb on the top of it. Keith almost had a heart attack when the coolness made contact with his skin.

" Oh I forgot to tell you that you're the only who can see, hear, touch, and feel me."

" What about taste?"

" You so nasty."

" At least I tried."

" Y/N I'm sorry about what happened to you. I know those bullets were meant for me. I should've just listened to you and stayed inside like you wanted to."

Keith had tears streaming down his face. If they stayed in, Y/N would still be here. He felt like everything was his fault.

" Its alright I ain't mad at cha just here to help."

tbc.

a/n
You guys have been showing Copulation so much love❤thank you I appreciate it. I didn't expect it to blow up in this short amount of time and people telling me they enjoy my imagines. Thank you again❤i got more good stories coming soon.