86 | co - parenting part 8 ✨

Copulation hit 16k votes

Keith squinted his eyes and the sunlight brightens up his old room. He looks down to see Y/N sleeping peacefully in his old football jersey. He smirks as old memories from high school play back in his head. Butterfly kisses were placed on her forehead making her open her eyes. She looks at Keith smiling at him.

" Stop starring at me creep."

" I can't help that you're beautiful."

She looks at her attire and smilies st him with closed eyes.

" Deja vu ", she giggles.

" I remember all the time where we would sneak in each other's room late at night just to cuddle."

" Just to cuddle  ", she raised her eyebrows.

" Ok some nights were to fuck and make love."

" And that's how little KJ came into the picture ", she tapped his nose.

" Mommy! Daddy!"

KJ came in with Lain right behind him. He happily got on the bed while Kain was still trying. Y/N helped him up and sat in between her and Keith.

" Good morning Junior. Good morning Kokain!"

Kain got hype and started jumping on the bed.

" Babe for real stop calling him that."

Y/N kiss Kain's cheek tears falling down her face. Her baby was finally one and it was a happy, but was moment. She didn't want her munchkin growing up. Kain was going to be her baby forever.

" You know we can always have more kids."

" Keith today is our baby boy's first  birthday, can we just focus on that right now? After we can discuss about having more kids."

" For real?"

" Yes."

Y/N grabs a pair of Keith's basketball shorts and throws them on under the covers. She picks up Kain and Keith puts KJ on his shoulders. The family walks downstairs to see Keith's parents and his siblings eating breakfast.

" Good morning my baby ", momma Jen said.

Keith had his arms open for a hug only to get curved and she hugs Y/N. She gives her grandkids a kiss and hugs Keith so he won't fuss. Kain rest on Y/N's hip, but she had yo put him down so she could fix plates for her boys. Kain sat on the floor watching his mother. He got up and got between the stove and her and sat on her feet. She smiled down at him as she was putting eggs on Keith's plate.

" Keith come get you plate please. I don't think Kain won't let me walk."

Keith walks over to her and placed kisses all over her face. Kain pushed him giving Keith a mean mug.

" No my mommy."

" She's my mommy."

" No."

" Yes."

" No."

" Yes."

" Yes."

" No."

Kain laughs as he just outsmart Keith. He picks his son up grabbing both of their plates. Y/N sat next to Keith, so she can help Kain cut his pancakes. Kain sat on one of Keith's legs and KJ sat on the other. Y/an smiled as she watched her boys converse and eat with one another. Keith caught everyone else starting and gave them a confused face.

" Why everybody looking at me?"

Momma Jen broke out in tears rushing over to Keith. She gave him a hug kissing his head multiple times.

" My baby has his own babies."

Y/N take Kain out his lap so she can get him and KJ ready for today.

~ ~ ~

Keith, Big Keith, uncles, and male cousins stood by the grill talking to each other. Y/N and Kaylan were in the bouncy house watching the younger kids. Kain hopped over to his mother sitting in her lap.

" Hi birthday boy."

He held an unopened juice box to her. She takes it putting the straw in the hole giving it back to him. He sat in her lap as he drank from it.

" Food ready!"

All the kids rushed out of the bouncy house almost killing each other. Kaylan, Y/N, and Kain got out in a orderly fashion. Keith was sitting at a table with all of our plates. KJ grabs his mommy's hand walking to the table. She gives Keith a kiss on the cheek and happily takes Kain sitting him on his lap. He fix the birthday crown on his head putting in back on their. From the  other of her eye she she's Kokaine written in Sharp is and pinch Keith's arm.

" Ouch!"

" Keith stop calling him that."

" Stop it you know you love the nickname too cause it's from your favorite movie."

Keith was right, but she didn't want to admit it. She kissed his lips only to be the interrupted by Kain pushing their faces away.

" Kain if you want siblings you gone have to let us show some love to each other."

~ ~ ~

" Happy birthday dear Kain, happy birthday to you."

" Yay ", Kain claps his hands.

Y/N cuts the first piece for Kain and gives it to him. He sticks his fingers in the icing licking it off. Keith came by and smashed his in face in cake. He looks up at Y/N pouting then he started crying.

" Look at what you did. I know baby daddy is being goofy ", she bounce with him rubbing his back.

She grabbed a paper towel and wipes the icing mixed with tears off his face. He wrapped his tiny arms around his mother's neck and laid his head on her chest.

" Awe Kain daddy is so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Kain held his arms out and Keith happily took him.

~ ~ ~

Keith was laughing up a storm when Kain ran out in his Mr. Incredible suit. Somebody got it for him as a present and also got KJ one too. Y/N took pictures of the two and smiled. After that she helped them out of hit and put their Pjs on.

Thirty minutes later the boys were sleeping between Keith and Y/N as they were watching t.v. Keith turned to his side and stared at his girlfriend.

" Keith I already know what you're going to ask. Yes I want another baby, but let's wait until Kain is potty trained."

" I love you ", he smiles.

" I love you too."