93 | the talk

Y/N was in the kitchen cutting up strawberries like she did every Saturday while her husband, Keith, was sitting at the kitchen island watching her. He was so blessed and thanked god everyday for bringing a woman like her in his life.

" Babe?"

" Hmm ", she hummed still keeping her concentration.

" When are we going to have another baby?"

" Why do you ask that ", she smiles.

" Because I enjoy hearing the little putter patterns of feet running around the house, being called daddy, yes I like it when you call me daddy so don't hit me with that joke, and many more. I just love being a dad because I can set an example for them."

Y/N laughs at kimeiths little side comment coming around the counter to five him a hug and kiss.

" We can have another baby ", she smiles.

" Want to start tonight?"

" Can your mom pick up Isabella?"

Keith quickly pulls out his phone calling his mother. After a few minutes later he hangs up with a smile on his face walking over to his wife. He picks her up by surprise sitting her on top of the island. Keith attacks her neck making her moan. She wrapped her small legs around his waist bringing him closer. Y/N could already feel the bruises he was making. Keith removes himself almost slipping her shirt off when they hear the back door slam and the small pitter patterns of their daughters feet.

" Mommy! Daddy!"

" Bella Bella!"

Keith picks up his four year tossing her in the air a couple of time. Keith sniffed her a couple of time scrunching up his face making her giggle.

" Ewww girlie you smell like outside."

" Daddy you smell like outside too ", she scrunched her face giggling.

Y/N smiled as the two people she loved were interacting with each other.

" Okay guys lunch is ready."

Y/N started pulling put chopped up onions, lime, Pico de gallo, fajita meat, guacamole, sour cream, and many more items. Keith wrapped his arms around her waist thanking her while pecking her lips. Keith helps Isabella make her plate because Lord know she would've made a mess.

The family sat at the table quietly as they munched on the mini feast Y/N made.

" Mommy daddy I have a question."

" What's wrong babygirl ", Y/N was concerned with hat her daughter was curious about this time.

" Where do babies come from?"

Keith started chocking on his food making Y/N pat him on the back. He takes a hard swallow wiping the tears from his eyes. The man stared at his daughter as curiosity lingered in her eyes. He pats his lap making her hop down from her chair instantly going over to him. He makes sure she's comfortable before telling his theory.

" Ok you ready?"

" Yeah ", she yells smiling.

Keith smiles down at his princess once again before telling the story.

" Ok when a mommy and daddy love each other so much, they get married. After the marriage the love grows stronger to the point where they want to give it to someone else."

" Just like you and mommy?"

" That's right baby just like mommy and I."

" So then they both decide that they want a cute little baby to give all of their to ", Keith tapped her nose making her giggle. " The mommy and daddy go to a special place where you can get a seed. The mommy has all the materials like the soil, water, food, and sunlight, but the daddy has to receive and provide the seed. So one day mommy and I visited a special place to where you can find baby seeds. It was so many packages where you can buy one, two, three, four, or even five seeds at once. Mommy picks out a seed and we take it to a machine where we pick what we want our baby to look like. That's why you have my eyes, mommy's adorable nose and smile, my freckles, and many more mixtures of features. After that step, mommy swallows the seed so it can grow into a marvelous baby that we both love."

" Daddy I was a seed?"

" You weren't just any type of seed. You were a special seed, a golden seed."

Keith attacked his daughter with kisses making Y/N.

" Ooo ooo ooo can you and mommy go back to the seed place, I want a little sister."

" Mommy and I were thinking about going tonight, but there might be a chance that you're getting a little brother."

" Uh why ", she whined.

" Because daddy needs somebody for when you and mommy team up against me. Now go pack your things because you are staying with grandma a few days."

Isabella runs up the stairs and Keith turns over to Y/N.

" I love you so much."

" I love you too."

" Thank you for being the best husband and father."

" I mean I try ", he pops his collar.

Y/N leans in giving him a sweet kiss.

" Look I can't wait, I'm going to take her to mom's right now and you better be naked by the time I get back."

Y/N laughs at her husband making her way to their shared bedroom.