56 | copulation part 3✨

Y/N shook Keith lightly to wake him up. He lifts his head off her stomach squinting his eyes.
" Good morning sleepy head ", she laughs.

" Good morning ", he groaned.

The young girl was flowing like a waterfall hearing his morning voice. Keith laid his head back down trying to go back to sleep.

" Keith?"

" What Y/N?"

" Did we have sex last night?"

His head shot up so quick he almost hurt his neck. Those brown eyes stared at her...like he was staring at her soul.

" No we didn't have sex. We played strip basketball because we were watching love and basketball, I ended the game when we were both in our underwear. "

" Oh, it's not like I wouldn't mind having sex with you ", she said the last part only for her to hear.

" I heard that."

Y/N was about as red as cherry kool aid. She looks at her clock seeing that it was six in the morning. She had fifteen minutes to get to Saturday practice.

" Oh shut I'm about to be late for Saturday practice."

Picking up her pjs from the floor, she quickly puts them on getting her phone off the charger.

Blood👭🏾💉

Thanks sis for letting me borrow your car, you're the best😘

Shit. She had totally forgot that her sister needed her car to go to cheer practice that was an hour away. How was she suppose to get to practice now?

" Great I can't go to practice now."

" How come?"

" MY sister has my car and my parents are out of town for the weekend."

" I can take you to practice if you want me to."

" Could you please?"

" Yeah let me just get dress."

Keith threw on grey sweatpants and a red hoodie that said LOVE in yellow letter. He grabs his keys walking into his garage. Y/N was mesmerized by his white jeep.

" She's a beauty huh?"

" What?"

" The car ", he laughed.

" Yeah I have one just like it except it's black."

" Nice."

The two quickly hop in the car going reverse down his driveway. Gym bag, Y/N didn't have to worry about that because she kept an extra pair of every thing in her locker. They make it to the school in ten minutes tops. Keith pulls the hood over his head leaning back in his seat.

" When do you need to be picked up?"

" Eight."

" Ok well I'll be here by the time you get out ", he smiled.

" Thank you Keith I really do appreciate it."

" No problem peaches ", he smirked.

Y/N was blushing like crazy again. She gets out of his car running to the gym door.

~ ~ ~

Keith was sitting in car with the biggest smile on his face. His dad gave him a call saying that Keith can work at the sporting goods store for however long. The record didn't matter to his father cause he knew that his son didn't do that. He wasn't raised that way to harm women.

The job starts tomorrow and Keith was hella excited. Y/N walks out in her spandex, practice shirt, and slides running to the car. She hops into his car throwing her other gym bag in the other car seat.

" How was practice?"

" Hard as shit."

" Well they got to get you ready for college baby girl, you got any offers yet?"

" Yeah UCLA and USC called me a few days ago."

" That's amazing, now we just need a few more on the list?"

" Damn like how many."

" You need at least ten colleges or more looking at you before you commit. You have mad talent baby girl and you need to start believing it."

" I mean I play AAU volleyball, but I need sometime to record my personal flim."

" I can do that for you."

" So you can make it to my AAU  games, but not my school ones."

" I got work ", he laughed.

It actually wasn't a lie this time.

" But if I do work the same day as your AAU ones then I'll take off, because those are more important than school ones."

" You right."

" So am I taking you back to your house?"

" Hell no can I stay with you until my parents get back? I do not want to be stuck in the house with my sister."

" Yeah cause I know how you feel I have three younger siblings."

Keith and Y/N were laughing up a storm exiting out of the parking lot.