29 | co - parenting part 3✨

Keith's week with the boys was coming to an end which means they would have to go back to Y/N. They decided on 50/50 custody, which means Keith and Y/N alternate weeks. Keith was so happy when they decided on this before Kain was born. With KJ he wanted weekends because he would be too busy with school during the week.

" Daddy do we have to go back to mommy?"

" Yes."

" But I want to stay with you."

" I know buddy, but I'll be back Sunday to pick you and your brother up. Until then y'all both need to be good boys for mommy ok."

" Ok."

Keith pulls into Y/N's driveway to see her waiting outside on the steps. She walks over to the driver side opening his door.

" Hey ", she smiles.

" Hey ", he smiled back.

" I've been looking everywhere for that hoodie."

" Yeah I kind of kept it."

A whole bunch of feelings hit Keith when he saw her in one of his hoodie. It was like Cupid shot him in ass. KJ hops out of the car running to Y/N.

" Hi mommy!"

" Hey little man. Did you give daddy a hard time?"

" Nope ", he smiles.

She kisses his cheek multiple times before putting him down. Keith carefully takes Kain out of his car seat trying not to wake him up. He started to cry and move a little but stopped when Keith started to rub his back.

" He's been fussy all day. I think it was because he didn't want to take his nap earlier."

" That's ok."

They all walk into the house sitting down on the rug fluffy rug Y/N bought for the boys in the living room. Keith was rocking Lain back and forth to get him back to sleep. KJ climbed into his mother's lap cuddling up to her.

" He's always been a momma boy."

" Stop laying Keith he's a daddy's boy ", she laughed.

" Mommy can daddy stay for a little bit?"

" KJ when you sat a little bit you mean the whole night. It's up to him, but I'm pretty sure that he has work tomorrow."

" I took the day off. I don't mind staying if that's ok with you."

Y/N bit her lips as she was thinking. KJ looked up giving her puppy eyes.

" Alright he can stay."

" Yay!"

Kain woke up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

" Hi mommas baby."

Kain turned his head around wrapping his arms around his daddy's neck.

" Ok I see how it is."

Keith was laughing his was off kissing Kain on his cheek.

~ ~ ~

Y/N and Keith were in KJ's room tucking him in.

" Good night junior."

" Good night daddy. "

" Good night baby ", she kissed his forehead.

" Good night mommy."

She cuts off his light closing the door. They walk into her bedroom to see Kain drinking out of his bottle watching a movie.

" Hey Y/N do you have any clothes I can sleep in?"

" Yeah check my closet I think I have a pair of your sweats in there."

Keith walked in and found them folded on top of a basket of clean laundry. He changes in there because he didn't want to go back and forth between the closet and bathroom. Y/N was playing with Kain when Keith walked out shirtless. She swallowed the lump in her throat putting her attention back on her son.

" Kokaine!"

Kain stood up and started jumping on the bed.

" Why do you keep calling him that you know he gets hyped up."

" Because he's my son and we get lit."

Keith crawled in between Y/N's legs laying his head on her chest.

" What are you doing?"

" You know when I'm around you this is one of the positions that helps me sleep."

Y/N ran her fingers through his hair like she always use to do. Kain got up and started hitting him.

" No. Mine."

" What?"

" Whenever Kain is in here that's how he sleeps on me."

" Can daddy sleep here for tonight please?"

Kain sat down staring at the TV.

Keith looked up at Y/N smiling before closing his eyes.

Tbc.