75 | supers part 2✨

Y/N and Keith were still getting use to Nia and Skylard having new powers. Half of there house was charcoaled because of Nia's laser eyes going off at random times. It was difficult to find Skylard because he kept disappearing all the time. It was just hard for them to manage because it not one baby this time, it's two.

Keith was laid out in the bed with Nia and Skylard on his chest. Y/N was out at the grocery store trying to scrap up some ingredients to cook for dinner. Nia turns around to face Keith and rubs her tummy.

" You hungry mamas?"

She nods her head yes drooling on him a little bit. Keith picks up the twins walking downstairs into the kitchen. He sees Nova and Nala sitting in the living room watching t.v.

" You guys hungry, I'm about to make famous Powers special snack."

" No thanks dad, but thank you for offering ", Nala responded.

" What about you Nova?"

" No thank you daddy."

Walking into the kitchen he sits the twins in their high chairs pulling out brownie mix. He starts pulling out the mixer and thought about how Simon likes to lick the batter off after he is done.

" Simon!"

Nothing.

" Simon!"

Nothing again.

" Simon Cornell Powers!"

" Yeah dad?"

Keith jumps at the sound of his son's voice. He was behind him casually playing with action figures. Keith didn't hear him come down the stairs and last time he checked Simon was in his room before he left with the twins.

" How did you get down here so fast?"

He shrugs his shoulders putting his attention back on superman and Batman.

" Wanna help your pops make some brownies."

" Yeah."

Keith side eyes Simon as he watched him stir the brownie mix. When did he come downstairs? How did he get down here so fast?

Keith brushed it off his shoulder making it a topic of discussion later with Y/N.

~ ~ ~

The next day Keith and Y/N were sitting in the principle office at Simon and Nova's school.  Apparently Simon's teacher claims that he put a thumb tack on his chair.

" Mr. Harris do you have proof that our son did this. Cause right now you sound crazy to be completely honest ", Keith exclaimed.

" Oh I have proof. Simon is a good kid, but this past week he's been acting out."

Mr. Harris cuts on the video showing him walking into the classroom, sitting on a tack, then the class bust out in laughs. Y/N and Keith were confused because they didn't see Simon move.

" Mr. Harris ", the principle touch his shoulder, " we don't see anything."

" You have to believe me! See see...right there he moves right there right when I'm sitting down."

Keith and Y/N get up closer to the t.v to see for themselves. They replay the video putting their attention on Simon. He's sitting peacefully minding his own business, but they notice as a little streaks goes across the screen and back to his seat. Keith replays it again to see the same streak. Y/N and Keith share a look looking back at Simon.

" Mr. and Mrs. Powers you can go home now, I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

" What!? You're letting him get away, he's guilty!"

Y/N, Simon, and Keith walk to the car in silence. The parents were trying to take in all this new information. Y/N and Keith turn around to Simon who was sitting in the back seat.

" What speed were you going at?"

Tbc.