73 | his baby ✨finale✨

Y/N was waddling back and forth in the kitchen making sure everything was perfect. This year both families coming over the Powers household for thanksgiving. This will be the first time that the two families get to see the newly engaged couple. The ring that Keith here is so amazing all I'm going to say is you better put your shades on when you're around her.

Y/N was taking out the turkey from the oven when she heard the noise she was too familiar with, glass shattering. Slowly waddling to the living room she sees her fiancée and son pointing at each other and a football on the floor.

" He did it!"

" It doesn't matter who did, just get it cleaned up please."

Keith and Theo give each other a shocked look. Usually Y/N would yell at them for breaking things in the house. Keith walks into the kitchen grabbing a Hawaiian roll. His arms snake around her putting his hands on her belly.  Kisses were placed up and down her neck making her laugh.

" Hey mamas."

" Hey baby."

He started humming a song rubbing her belly swaying them side to side.

" What got you so happy ", she turns around.

" I don't maybe maybe because I have the girl of my dreams back, a son who I love and cherish, a beautiful baby girl on the way, and Patti Labelle's pies were on sale today."

" How many did you get?"

" Six."

" This is why I love you ", she kisses his lips multiple times.

" Ewwww."

" How do you think you got here huh ", Keith picked up Theo and started tickling his side.

" Uncle uncle I give up ", Theo screams.

Keith kissed his cheek putting him back down. He notice that his fiancée was struggling and took the turkey out of the oven for her. The doorbell rings and the two of them go into panic mode. Y/N flattens out her dress, then dust of Keith's shirt. Keith does the same for Theo picking him up. Y/N opens the door to be met with momma powers, big Keith, Kevin, Kaylan, and Skylar. Skylar ran to her almost knocking her down.

" Skylar be careful with my fiancée and baby please."

" Be quiet I missed her ", she hugs Y/N.

" Aww I miss you too Sky."

" Titi Koko ", Theo opened his arms to his Auntie Kaylan. Keith swears he loves her more than she loves him.

" I guess nobody is going to say hey to me huh ", Keith exclaimed.

" Hey my baby ", his mom hugs him.

He opens the door wider letting his family in. They all take their shoes off by the door and pit their coats on the hooks. Theo and Skylar run off to go play in his play room. Kaylan and momma Jen follow Y/N into the kitchen.

" How has my son been treating you and Theo?"

" Good, he's been at my neck this whole pregnancy making sure I'm ok."