28 | the lalaurie mansion part 3✨

Y/N was wiping down tables, so she can clock out early. Every two minutes she would look at the bar to see if Keith was doing ok. She bought him a IPhone to keep him occupied, but he didn't know how to exactly use it yet. He asked her to get him a coloring book and crayons and she did.

Lately his hair has been growing hella fast, so she gave him a face since he told her that's what he wanted. Y/N brought him with her to work because she wasn't comfortable with leaving him by his self in the house yet. Especially since he doesn't know how to use everything and gets freaked out easily.

The day they went out shopping for clothes, her friend Algee did her a huge favor. He got Keith a birth certificate, social security number, ID, and a driver's permit since she was teaching him how to drive. Keith was blending in with the rest of society, you couldn't even tell he was from a different period.

He picked up the slang really fast. Even though he was born in New Orleans, the way he said stuff made him sound like he was from California.

" Hey are you doing ok ", she rubbed her hand on his back.

" Yeah ", he smiled.

" Are you hungry? Do you want anything from here before we leave?"

" I'm hungry but I want to go to Razzoo's."

" You better not let my uncle hear that ", she laughed, " let me go grab my stuff then we can go."

She walk into the back grabs her back pack purse and take some beignets to go. Y/N was about to go out until her uncle stopped her.

" So who's that young man you brought with you today ", he wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

Y/N could not stand when her Uncle Luke teased her about boys. I mean he couldn't help it he was only twelve years older than her. Y/N was more of like a little sister than a niece to him.

Before y'all ask, yes Luke James playing as her uncle.

" Uncle Luke he's nobody ", she smiles.

" Hmmm he ain't nobody ", he mocked her.

" Ok he's my friend he moved here from California ", she lied.

" What part?"

" Sacramento ", she lied again.

" Is he living with you?"

" Yeah."

" He seen like more than a friend to make. Tell him to keep his hands to his self if not make sure you wear a condom."

" Uncle Luke it's not even like that."

" That's the same thing your mom said about your dad, then nine months later you came."

" Goodnight Uncle Luke."

" Goodnight sweetheart."

Y/N walks up to the front to see Keith still sitting at the bar scrolling through his phone.

" Ready?"

He stands up smiling grabbing his stuff and grabs her hand.

" Let's go then."

~ ~ ~

Keith and Y/N were sitting on the same side in the booth starring at all the food they ordered. Crawfish, rat toes( fried jalapeno stuffed with crab meat ), firemouth wings, oysters ( fried and grilled ), stuffed shrimp, etc.

Keith offered to say grace before stuffing their mouths with food.

It was silent for a long time because they were too busy eating.

" Y/N can I ask you something?

" Of course Keith."

She looked at him, but she had ranch on the side of her mouth. Keith wipes it off sucking it off his thumb. Y/N was a little shook and started blushing like crazy.

" How come you don't have a boyfriend?"

" Back in high school boys avoided me because of my grandma and now I avoid them."

Keith scoots closer wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

" I'm not avoiding you baby."

" Keith what are you trying to say?"

" I like you I really do. Let me be your man and you be my lady. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I mean Keith has been staying with her for a while, so of course she going to develop some type of feelings towards him. Keith was tapping him finger on the table patiently waiting for an answer. Y/N smashed her lips into his. It got a little heated cause Keith started to stick his tongue down her throat. She pulled away wiping lip gloss off his lips.

" Yes I will."

For the rest of the night Keith kept his arm around her while they were eating and laughing.

A/N
So Y/N and Keith are finally together😏👀❣