80 | kill bill finale✨

All the hard work and training is finally going to be put to use. Tonight Keith and Y/N will finally kill Arnold. Y/N is more excited than Keith that she gets to kill somebody. Even though it sounds crazy, but it turned Keith on even more.

Y/N was sitting on the couch watching t.v until Keith was standing in front of it.

" Baby move out of the way please."

He was still standing in front of it with his hands behind his back smiling.

" What? You want some pussy?"

" Yeah, but later. I got you something."

Y/N turns the t.v off putting her attention on her boyfriend. He pulls a gift box from behind his back handing it to her. Y/N smirks as she opens the box to see a new assassin's suit. It was grey and made out of a different material than her last one.

" I know you needed a new one, so being the amazing boyfriend I am I got you one. It's not latex it's dry fit, I wanted it to be comfortable while you do what you do best."

" Aww thank you so much babe."

" So are you going to try it on for me ", his hands rub on her thighs.

" No."

" Bro the pussy padlock has been on for like what five days now, ima need a lil something to give me energy tonight."

" Keith sex tires the both of us out."

" Ok I can just drink coffee before we go."

" If I give you some will you leave me alone."

" Yes."

Y/N takes off her pajamas and pulls down Keith's basketball shorts. She wasn't about to waste no time and slide on Keith's dick.

" You not going to suck it?"

" Are you complaining? Because I can hop off right now and take my ass a nap."

" No no no I'm not complaining."

" That's what's I thought."

She held onto his shoulders as she slid down halfway. After all the times they've had sex, she is still not use to his size. Keith hands grab her waist and slams her all the way down. His hands grip her cheeks as he's fucking her from underneath. Y/N moans were bouncing off the wall from all the pleasure she was receiving.

Keith slaps her ass leaving a handprint.

" Ride."

Her arms wrap around her neck as she b9unced up and down. Both of their bodies were already sweaty. She was so close and felt herself clenching on Keith.

" Cum on daddy's dick baby girl ", he whispers in he ear.

He didn't have to tell her twice. Y/N lift herself up and squirts on Keith's lower half. Keith rubs her clit in circles making her moan out. Her hand makes its way to his dick jacking him off.