"I Hate You, Dont Leave Me"

RACHEL P.O.V.

I cant sleep. I cant stop thinking about Finn reaction when i tell him. Idk if i should. Maybe i can keep it a secret and take it to my grave. No i cant, i will be guilty everytime i see him.

Even if i already am. I cant stop crying. I just cant see him or ill lose it. This is all my fault. I shouldnt of let puck do that. Im so stupid!!

Im laying in bed i see the sun come up. My alarm rings and i turn it off but stay in bed. Im not going to class today. I can't. I cant face him yet. Im gonna lock my self here maybe forever.

I get my phone and i see finn text. My stomach drop i read the one where he says he want to ask me something. Does he know? Did Puck tell him?

Im not going and im not gonna reply. I turn my phone off and pull the covers over my head. I never felt this depressed before. I wish i could disappear.

I wake up a lil while later and i look at the time its 12pm. The day half way done. I wanna check my phone but i dont want to turn it on. Im scarred finn would already broke up with me.

I keep looking at it until i just grab it and was about to turn it on but i stop and threw my phone across the room.

I cant, i need to think about everything before i can talk to anyone. I sit up and lean on the headboard.

Until i hear someone at the door but i dont get up. I pretend i dont hear it and just sit there.

Santana suddenly walks in my room and stares at me.

"Why didnt you go to school? And why dont you answer your phone?" she ask coming to sitting in the edge of my bed.

I stay quiet and just sit there.

"Whats wrong rach? Why the long face? Did Man boobs do something to you?" she ask seriously

I just shake my head no.

"Then whats wrong? Did you do something bad?" she ask.

I shake my head yes as a tear falls down.

"What did you do? Are you pregnant? Did finn knock u up? She says crossing her arms.

I shake my head no.

"Come on, are you gonna have me guessing. Im guessing you did something to him? He seem fine today. He was looking for you before i came here. She says rubbing my leg.

"I feels so bad" i says sadly.

"Why? Its not like you cheated on Finn ? She says joking.

I just break down and start sobbing as she comes closer to me and holds me.