At least You have me

Rachel P.O.V.

They're pregnant!! The one that's caused all my problems and the one that was supposed to be my best friend. I feel like I been slap in the face twiced. How can Finn do this to himself? He's not ready for 2 babies. I can't believe this is happening to him.

Im still overwhem with ever thing. Its not my buissness but I truly care for Finn. I love him. He's my everything. I just wanted to make everything right between us. I know now I lost him.

Watching people walking by and looking so happy but why can't I. I hear my phone beep and i check it.

"I'm sorry for last night. Its not how I wanted you to find out. It just happened. I regret it everyday and I was just loney. Its been overwhelming and stressful and too much. I hope this doesn't Chase you away because seeing you made everything fade out and I felt at ease. I'm so sorry for ever hurting you and I still want you in my life. I love you Rachel. I will always love you no matter what. I'm sorry. - Finn

"But why them? You knew how I felt about them. Why them?" I texted back.

"I was loney, careless and mad about you And Jessie. You leaving really hurt me. I was lost and heartbroken. I was mad at you. "

" you slept with them to spike me?" ..

"I'm so sorry. I know it was a stupid idea and I screw up my life. Now I have to suffer with it. I honstly don't know what to do. I have so much pressure on me I can't even enjoy myself. I failing everything, work non stop, the time I do have I need to catch up on my work. While still have them bag and control me. I can't take it anymore. I need help, I need you. youI need you here with me. I need you to tell me it gonna be okay. I need you to hold me and make me feel right. Please let me see you."

I feel so bad for Finn. I hate to see him in such pain. But he did it to spike me. I Don't know what to do. Looking around at everyone around me and they seem so happy, in love.

"Where are you ?"

"Auditotium"

I get my stuff and make my way to him.

+++++++++×××+×++++××+×+××××++

Finn P.O.V.

I let out a huge sigh of relief. I'm so glad Rachel is here. I haven't felt this ease in a long time. She is truly a angel. The fact that I was gonna give up on everything, she showed up.

Getting anxious waiting i pace around fixing my clothes and making sure i look okay. I look at my watch and then I hear the door open. I quickly look up and I see her there. I feel my heart race faster as she comes closer. I want to run to her and just hold her. She comes up on the stage and stands in front of me.

She weakly smiles at me. I just stare at her and I feel so guilty. I reach out to her cheek and feel how soft she is.

"How are you feeling?" she ask and I feel my heart sink and the overwhelming comes back.

I drop to me knees and wrap my arms around her waist. I let my feeling come out and I'm sobbing. I feel her brush my hair, I hold her tighter and she drops down to me too and we hold each other poring out hearts out.

" I'm so sorry" I say still sobbing.

"Shhh it's okay, it's gonna be okay. I'm here. " she whispers crying too.

"I feel so bad. I never should of hurt you. I was so stupid. I didn't deserve you, I still don't. I'm a total screw up and a loser, faliuar, a doushbag, I'll be better off dead. " I say mad at myself.

" hey, hey don't say that. You are not a failure or a loser. You just weren't thinking straight. Everyone makes mistakes. But that doesn't mean you should give up. You have to be there for your babies and lead an example on what not to do. Don't ever give up on yourself. You are smart, brave, driven, unstoppable, caring, loveable and able to do anything you put your mind too. It may seem like its tough and unbearable but I promise it will get better. If you don't have anyone to understand or be there. Well at least you have me. I'll will be there for you thru every step. I'll help you baby sit and change diapers. But you will never be alone. Im here for you always. " she looks deep in my eyes and i know she means every word.

 " she looks deep in my eyes and i know she means every word

I smile at her and she caresses my face. " I love you " I say and she smiles. "I love you too" and we lean in it's like the first time we ever kissed.

Everything fades out and all my problems and worry go away. The world's stop just for us. I want to stay here forever.

She then pulls away.

"Im sorry did I do something wrong?"

"No of course not, I just think we got caught up in the moment. I mean what will your girlfriends think of your here with me and they are there pregnant?" she softly laughs.

" they don't matter like you matter to me. I can stay here with you forever.  What about and that Jessie? Does he know you here kissing another guy?" i move the hair out her face.

" we are just friends so it wouldn't matter what he thinks. So I can kiss anyone I want. " she smirks and looks at me.

"Sucks for him" I say and lean in and kiss her again. Yep the world stopped again.