Truce

Finn P.O.V.

I grab a suitcase and put some clothes on it. I feel overwhelmed all I want to do is punch that Jessie annoying face. I pissed he knows my business and Rachel for saying anything. Maybe seeing my girls will be a good idea. I text Quinn again and she doesn't reply. I text Santana, "hey I'm thinking of going home to see Luna and Lilly. Will you be home this weekend?" I put more things in a suitcase. I hear my phone ring. "hey actually we are going to go visit my family and Quinn family too. Sorry, we won't be here. I'll invite you but I don't think Quinn would be too happy."

I sigh "oh well have fun and be careful. Kiss the babies for me."

I put my phone down and take everything out the suitcase and back where it was. I look at the piano and go and play on it a little. I miss how things were before all this happen. When I was a quarterback with my dream girl and just no care. I miss school. Maybe I should just go back to school. I should look maybe I can find one with a football team. I just need that feeling again. Like I can do anything, as I matter. I close the piano and decided to move it to the living room. I try to be as quiet as I can and move things around.

"finn what are you up too? Why are you moving my furniture?" Mr berry asks walking to the living room. I jump a little as I thought he was sleeping. "um sorry I was just making space to bring her piano in here for her. I thought you both were sleeping so I was trying to be quiet. Sorry if I wake you." I put the picture frame back down.

"oh I wasn't sleeping I have to keep an eye open making sure there's no funny business. Let me help you move this." he says and moves the table to the side. I half-smile and continue moving the pictures. When we have enough space we push the piano from the room to the living room. It fits perfect and he smiles at it. "thank you for getting this. This house was missing some music. I never really got anything because I didn't think she was interested in it. She would ask for it but when she stopped asking I didn't think of it." he puts a picture of Rachel when she was young right on top of it.

"Rachel is an amazing singer. She is honestly very talented. I didn't know it at first but when I saw her sing one day it literally changed my life. If I'm being honest I got it just to hear her sing. You need to hear her. It's absolutely breathtaking. " I smile and look at her room hoping she would come out and play something.

"well, that I don't believe. I never heard her sing anything. She occasionally will play music but not a daily thing." he says and continues putting things back.

"Mr.Berry I'm so sorry for everything I ever did. I swear it was never my intention to hurt her. I kick myself everything for hurting her. I will never forgive myself. I wish I can turn back time and prevent it all. I try letting her go and telling her she needs someone other than me. Someone that can give her everything I can't but we always come back to each other, it's like we are Destin to be together. Even when we don't see each other, we had always found a way to make sure we are part of each other's life. Honestly, sir, I don't deserve her. I know I don't but I just love her so much. I will die for her if I has too. She will always come first and I will do whatever I can to make sure she is happy. Even if I never get your approval I will try and try until I do. Sir, I just want to tell you that from the bottom of my broken, selfish, overprotected, dysfunctional pathetic heart I am so sorry for not being the man you pictured for your daughter. And I might never be but I try my best. And I will always try and try until I get it right. You don't know how much it means to me for letting me stay here. I promise I will move out when I have enough and you can have your house back. Till then I will 100% respect your home and rules. I promise will always ask if I need something and will get your aproval. I gonna shut up now I'm sorry I keep talking. I just wanted you to know."