Wow

Finn POV.

I wake up to the baby crying. I groan and put some clothes on. I put the cover Rachel  as she is naked under my shirt and she is exposing. I go to the baby room and she cries more when she sees me. I pick her up and she hugs me. "Shh shh its okay daddy is here. You hungry? You want some food?" We go to the kitchen and I make her something. She crawls around and plays with the Christmas stuff. I sit her on my lap and feed her. She happily eats her food and plays with my fingers. I look at the time and its 7:30 am. I sigh as I want to go lay with Rachel again. I clean up and take her back to the room to change her. I run a warm bath and bathe her. I put her on the crib while I look for clothes and she only has one outfit left. I get her ready and she smiles at me. "Hey" I hear a very tired sleepy voice Rachel say standing on the door. "Good morning beautiful. You sleep good?" She smiles and kisses me "very good thanks to you ." "good morning baby girl. Hi!" She tells Lilly and she stands up and want her to hold her. She leans to grab her ands I get a full view of her ass and I can't help but touch it. " finn!! " she yells while holding the baby. "Sorry but It told me it wanted me too. Plus you have an amazing body, how can I not touch it " I shrug and she smiles. " I need to go get her more clothes for her. Do you wanna come along?" I ask and she looks at lilly and ask if she wants to go and lilly nods yes. "Sure I'll love too." She says and hugs her. "Okay go get ready and I'll watch her. Do you wanna eat something ?" I ask and she thinks about it. "Um no maybe a little later ." she hands me the baby and kisses me. I spank rachel as she walks away and she laughs.

At the mall

We walk hand in hand and check out the stores. We buy Lily some outfits and warm stuff. Rachel spoils her with toys and buys my other daughter stuff too. "Hey I'm gonna check this place out really quick. I'll be back " she says and walks into a clothing store. I take lilly on some of the small rides they have.

Rachel POV

I go inside to look at a outfit that catches my eye. I check it out and decided it's not exactly what I want. I put it back and continue to look around. I see a lady look to be panicked. I walk to her and ask if she is okay and she tells me she is getting married tomorrow and her dress is ruined. She didn't have a back up and needs help looking for another one. I offer to help and she let's out a huge sigh. " I browse the wedding dresses and I think I found a new one but I can't really see it on me. I need to see it on someone else. Can you maybe wear it and I can see how it looks please?" She looks sadly and I can't say no. I grab it and head in the dressing room. I put it on and its weird putting on a wedding dress. I never picture what dress I wanted so maybe this is a little practice. I step out and she gasp. " oh my gosh you look so beautiful. The dress is perfect. Thank you so much for helping. No one wanted to help. Thank you!!" I smile at her and she hugs me. I look at myself in the mirror and amire the dress. I look up and I see Finn staring at me with such love from the front door. He walks in and and looks at me speechless. Wow he mouth out kjand looks at the dress. "You breathtaking." He smiles at me and I blush .

"She was the only one that would help me. Doesn't she look amazing? Sweetheart thank you so much for helping. I will diffidently take the dress. Thank you so much for saving my wedding. You are an angel " she tells me and I smile at her. I step down and shyly look at Finn and he looks so in love. I go in the dressing room and change back to my clothes. I step out and hand her the dress. She hugs me and thanks me again and walks away happy. "We can go now." I say shyly. He half smiles at me "I love you so much . I love you so so much. I can't wait to marry you " He says and i blush and wrap my arm around his waist. He puts his other arm around me proudly. The baby waves at me and wants me to hold her. He hands her over to me and I hug her tightly. She does the same and plays with my hair. We contuine to shop and do a little Christmas shopping for Puck and the babies. I play with lilly as Finn pays and make her laugh. The employee smiles at her and ask is she having fun. The baby gets excited and holds me. "Mama" she says and I get taken back. Finn smiles at me. "What you say sweetie?" I ask and she looks at me and puts her hands on my cheeks. "Mama mama" she yells excited. I hold her closer and feel so happy. "You have a beautiful daughter you guys." She tells us and we thank her and leave. "She called me mama. Finn she called me mama!!" I tell him Excited and he chuckles and hugs me. "I told you she really liked you. You're amazing. You will be an amazing mom baby." I feel so happy and can't help but hold her close to me.