Last Glee Meeting

Finn P.O.V.

As soon as i hear the bell ring I get up quick and try to get out of there. Puck catches up and we go to the room she's in but we don't feel her just workers putting up computers.

"Where she go?" Puck ask frowning.
"Idk maybe the auditorium. Lets go check it out." I say and we make our way. We open the door and see her in there. I sigh of relief and go inside. "Hey what you doing in here?" I ask sitting next to her.

"They were fixing in there so I didn't want to be in the way. " she says seriously. "You okay? Anyone messed with you?" puck ask frowning. "No I'm good." she fakes a smile. We have a free period now so we can hang out. Any you wanna do?" I ask smirking at her. "It don't matter to me." she says but not looking at me. "How about we just go down the field?" puck ask and she smiles at him and gets up and they start making there way. I get up and follow them.

We talk on the bleachers and shared some laughs. But seems like she uncomfortable around me. Every time I try to talk to her, she gives me simple answers and gives me fake smiles. I know something bugging her. Just when I was gonna ask her, Quinn comes and wants me to follow her. I get up and do that. Maybe at home we can talk more.

Puck p.o.v.

As soon as Finn leaves I'm kinda relief we can finally have time alone. I noticed a little attitude change since this morning. "So what's up? You seem different from earlier. Mind telling me what happened?" I ask sudden. She gives me a unsure look and takes a big sigh. "Do you think Finn got them pregnant out of spike? Like he really been caring and loving right now But what if he just acting just cause I suddenly showed up.?" I can tell its really bugging her.

"What made you think that now? Do you think he pretending to miss you by letting you stay at his house?" I ask.

"Did you know they are engaged? I saw the ring. She said he promised her They are getting married." I yell out.

"I think he really did miss you and I don't think he did it to spike you. I mean he never said anything about being engaged but I do know we was really heartbroken when you left. Between you and me he even cried. I wasn't supposed to say anything But we being real. I mean I was heartbroken too. I didn't wanted to believe it. I was gonna go get you back when I found out. I didn't care what your dad said I wanted you back. But I didn't know where you were so I didn't. But why you asking?" i put my hand on her knee.

"Quinn" says bluntly.

"Don't listen to her, you know she likes to mess with you. I don't even believe half of the things she says. It sucks that Finn is stuck with them for ever but that's just how it is now. And no matter what she will always try to make your life impossible at longest your around him. That's why you need to let me have a chance. I'm the good guy!!" I yell out the last part And she laughs.

We give each other a glance and she comes and hugs me. "You know maybe it's time I set him free, for good now. I can't be in between a soon to be family or families. No matter how much it hurts me I need to give up on something that just not meant to be. It seems that everytime we try to work thing out something stops it. No matter how hard we try its never good enough. I won't lie that I want more than anything to be with him until I grow old but I'm tired Puck. I can't deal with the same thing over and over every time we see each other. Even when I found out about the babies I cried. Not because he did it but because I'm just tired. That's why I couldn't be alone with him. I didn't want to stay there but I had no where to go. It was nice to be next to him again but in my head I wish I wasn't. Quinn telling me off today was the last straw. I try to keep it together for his sake but I can't do it anymore, I can't. I know it's gonna kill him when he finds out but I can't, I'm tired." She says in the most serious tone. I know she is dead serious.

"You know Rachel, I don't know what to say. I tried to show you the way but you never took it. I hurt me that you always end up losing no matter how hard you pour your heart out. I really think you guys are soul mates but sometime a soul mate doesn't have to be a boyfriend, lover or husband. It can be a best friend. And I think that's what you and Finn are. Best friends. If it doesn't seem to work out as a couple then stop trying to force something that's just not meant to be. if I'm being honest its getting kinda old seeing you both ending and then pretending it doesn't happened. We are adults now and we need to start acting like it. Sure he will be devastated but you know he will get over it. Do whatever you think is right for you. It's you now forget everyone else. Make you happy.." I smile at her and see does the same.

" I love you Noah, I really do."

" I love you too Rachel. And no matter what I'll have your back. It's you and me till the end." Rubbing her cheek and she closes her eyes and rubs her cheek on my hand.

" thank you." She whispers then pushes me off making me lose. MY balance.

"Oh you are dead!!" I say and chase her around the bleachers. We begin to chance each other until I catch up and pick her up and spin her. She laughing so much and i run with her around the field. Until I trip and we both fall. I pretend it didn't hurt and check it she's okay. She jumps on my back and I carry her on my back until we hear the bell rings and she says we have to go to the auditorium. So I escort her to it.

Glee Club.

We are all there but Rachel is back stage. She wasn't ready to see everyone yet. "Okay everyone thank you all for coming here. Its the final meeting we will ever had. I really had a great and was honor to be able to teach you guys something. I'm sad that we couldn't do this longer but I know we are all busy with events and sports. So I just want to say thank you all. I will never forget the good times we had. And if you guys want to perform something one last time, this would be the perfect time too do it?" Mr Shue ask but nobody says anything.

"I'll would like to sing something, if that's okay?" Suddenly Rachel says coming out the curtains and standing in the middle of the stage. Everyone looked at her confused but happy to see her, except Quinn.

"Okay Rachel, take it away." Mr. Shue smiles and sits down with us. She stands there and takes a deep breath. I can tell she's nervous. She looks at me and I know what's she going to do. I nod and she nods to. Clearing her voice she closes her eyes...

I am done, smoking gun
We've lost it all, the love is gone
She has won, now it's no fun
We've lost it all, the love is gone

And we had magic
And this is tragic
You couldn't keep your hands to yourself

I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me

And we tried, oh how we cried
We lost ourselves, the love has died
And though we tried you can't deny
We're left as shells, we lost the fight

And we had magic
And this is tragic
You couldn't keep your hands to yourself

I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me

Now I know you're sorry and we were sweet
But you chose lust when you deceived me
And you'll regret it, but it's too late
How can I ever trust you again?

I feel like our world's been infected
And somehow you left me neglected
We've found our lives been changed
Babe, you lost me

Everyone claps quietly but not long. I look at Finn and he looks hurt and confused and trying to fight the tears. Mr. Shue comes up and thanks her and she walks away. " that's was amazing!! Anyone wants to go next?" everyone stays quiet and the bell rings. We all get up and walk away.

I guess this is it then. Goodbye glee.