New york

Rachel pov.
We arrived to New York. It's even more beautiful as I remember. We get off the train and walk to the city. I smile at Finn and he is in Awe of everything. We continue to walk and we try to get a taxi but they don't see us. We keep waving at them until I just yell at one and it makes it stop. "damn baby, I never heard you tell like that.  you really know what you're doing?"  I smile at him and we put our stuff in the car. We hold hands the whole ride and really take in the sight. I can't believe we are here together. I know we would talk about it but I didn't think it would ever happen.  I can't stop smiling at him. I start to recognize where we are and I get this feeling in my stomach. Idk what it is but it feels wrong. We get to my dads house and im a bit nervous.

"oh I'm nervous for some reason." I say going up the stairs and taking my key out. I open the door and we walk in. It seems quiet I don't think he is here. We go put the stuff in my room. Finn looks around and smiles at the stuff I have and pictures. I go behind him and wrap my arms around him. He looks at me and turns around to face me. "im so happy you are here with me. Thank you for coming. " I reach up and kiss him. He wraps his long arm around me too and lifts me up to sit on the dresser. We slowly but passionately enjoy our mouths and he starts caressing my body. I moan at his touch and he deepens his kiss. " I miss you so much Rachel I don't think I can control myself this time." I smile and pull my body closer to him. He picks me up and takes me to the bed. He climbs on top of me and starts pulling my dress up. He plays with my legs as they come to uncover. I sit up and take the whole dress up and he just stares at my body in lingerie. " you are so beautiful" he whispered. I blush and pull him to me. He laughs as I kiss his neck and reach for his belt. I take it off and unbuttoned his pants. He moans softly as my hands pass by him. " make love to me Finn. Make love to me like it's our last day on earth." he looks at me with lust and quickly takes his shirt off and pulls my thong off. " I love you Rachel" he kisses my stomach then my lips. "i love you too Finn." he gets on top and pulls my hips to almost meet him. As I brace myself for him I hear, " yes I have art with the paperwork and files. I will fax them to you in a few minutes. Yes, of course, it's pleasure making business with you. Talk to you soon." on the other side of my door. We stay as quiet as we can still hear him in front of my door. His phone rings again and he answers. "This is Mr. Berry. What can I do for you? Ah yes, my assistant will be there shortly." he walks away and we feel like can breathe again. He lays next to me and we put the cover over us. " I didn't know he was here. What if he would if heard us?" I freak out quietly. He holds me and tells me it's gonna be okay. " I have to tell him I'm here." I look at Finn and nods yes. We get up and get dress. I decide to put some leggings and one of Finn hoodies. I take a deep breath and try to calm down. " it's gonna be an okay baby I promise no matter what I will be here for you. I nod and kiss him. " ill come get you when I tell him. I love you. " he kisses me again and I slowly open the door.

I slowly open my door and walk quietly to his office but I don't see him. I go past my room and Finn looking at my room decor. I smile and walk to the living room, I see him sitting on the couch with a lot of paperwork on the coffee table. " hi daddy. " I softly say. He turns around and gets up and hugs me. " hey baby. When did you get here? I thought you would never come back. I missed you." he kisses my cheek and brushes my hair back. "i missed you to daddy. I just got here. I didn't know you were home. It was very quiet when I came in." we both go to the couch and he fixes the papers in front of him. "ah yes I was talking a call in the backyard. I didnt get good service in here. It's been pretty busy at work so there's a lot to do. But I'm so happy you are back. I missed having you here. It's pretty lonesome. How are you doing? How's your friend Puck? Did he treat you good?" I smile at him saying Puck name. "im doing good. Puck was a gentleman the whole time. I have a very amazing friend. We had fun. But I just thought it was time to come home. " you know I thought you too would eventually get together. He seems like a good kid. Maybe you should invite him over and I can properly meet. Or if he already you boyfriend?" he chuckeled at his question. "no he is not my boyfriend he more of a best friend. I love him but we have never past that line. Hey, dad, can I ask you something?" I get nervous and start playing with my hair. "sure sweetie ask me whatever you like." he continues working. " well I have a friend that came back with me and would it be any trouble if maybe that person can stay here for a while. Just until they get a place? " I feel my hands get clammy and I'm very nervous. " i don't know honey. You know I'm always busy so I won't be able to be a good host. Unless you two are okay with being alone all day. But if you're okay with that then I guess it would be okay. Where is your friend now?" he asks without looking at me still working? I slowly get up an go get finn.