Regrets

FINN P.O.V.

I been feeling like shit since yesterday. I said I'll never do her wrong and then she catches me screwing Quinn. I will never forget the look in her face when she saw us.  I Knew I shattered her into a million pieces. Now for sure she will never forgive me. Worst part that now Puck will get to have her. I am such a idiot.

I hear my phone beep and I run to it hoping it was Rachel. I look at it and it's from Quinn.

"I guess now we can officially be together now. Both captains and the hottest people in the school. We are perfect for each other. Can wait to see u later 😏 xo Quinn.️"

I sigh and put my phone in my pocket grab my sweater and head out. I take a walk around the town. I miss Rachel. She didn't go to school today. She must really be hurt. I tried calling her again but she nevers answers. Kurt told me she was done with everybody. Idk what that means but she can't just leave me without saying goodbye.

As I'm walking I see a girl that looks like Rachel in a red dress but can't see her face good. I look at what she was leaving and it says its a theater. I keep walking cause I know she wouldn't never perform in front of strangers. I miss her so much that now I'm imagining her. I regret everything so much.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

PUCK P.O.V.

Is it possible to feel heartbroken for someone else?  I feel like my heart got stepped on when I saw Rachel reaction to the truth. I know she gonna be distant for a while but I need to get her trust back. I miss her like crazy. I had no idea it was her birthday either. What a fuck up birthday.

She didn't show up at school or been answering her phone. Then that one  fancy clothing guy said she was done with everyone. Idk what that means but I just hope she won't hurt herself. As I'm sitting on the edge of the rock looking at the city I know that she would love to see this view right now.

I take my phone out and take a picture of the view. Then go to her number and send he the picture. With the caption, " i wish you were here, I'm so sorry."

I hope that make her smile even if it's just for a second

I hope that make her smile even if it's just for a second. I put my phone down and just look at the view. I then remember this new thing everyone was talking about where you can post pictures and follow people. I saw everyone at school and even Glee Club they were all excited about it. It's not like I care what they are doing but I guess ill try it. I go to my apps and download it. I create my account and check it out. I see a few people I can follow but I'm not really sure how all this works. I see people from glee club so i add them.  I decide to post the same picture I send her with the same caption. I don't care what anybody says and if they know its about her. I do miss her and i am sorry. I look at it again and i already got likes. And a comment, i click on it and its from Mercedes,

"we miss her too and i know she will be back with us. We need to give her space and when she is ready She will be back. Stay strong Puckerman !"