Night in new york

Weeks later
Finn pov
I'm at work and it's been the busiest. I'm knee-deep in paperwork and I don't know how Mr. Berry did it. I input the information in the computer and try to get organized. But at least Rachel is recovered. It's was a long painful process and we can move on. Still sad about it but I have accepted it.

Finishing up I put everything where it belongs and get ready to go home. I turn the lights off and head out. Once home it's peaceful, I set my stuff down and take my tie off. Looking the room and she is leaning on the balcony railing looking the city. "hey, whatcha doing out here?" I ask doing the same. "just thinking. I need to do something with my life. I can't be here anymore. I need to be out there interacting. But I don't know what to do." I smile. "we can figure it out." she agrees. "do you wanna go somewhere? Just the two of us?" I half-smile and agree. "okay I'm gonna get ready." I follow and go to my room and do the same.

I wait for her in the living room and she comes out in a super short dress and jacket and my jaw drops.

"you look

"you look.. Wow!" I say and she looks down shyly. I take her hand and spin her around landing on my arms. We look at each other's eyes. "i love you." "i love you more." I reach and feel her soft lips. We slowly intensify it and I run my hand slowly to her backside. We continue and we deepen it. "we should go before we never do." she says between kisses.

I slowly back away and wego out. I protect her and make sure she is safe. We walk around. And she reaches for my hand and holds it. Stepping inside a bar we grab a drink.  "it feels good to have a drink again. I think we deserve it." she says smiling at her drink. "it feels good to be out with you. I missed this." she nods in agreement. I admire her as she talks about her thoughts. "Rachel you are the most passionate persons I ever met. I admire you so much." she laughs and shyly looks down. They play a song and she turns around and looks where's it's coming from. "can you perform here?" she asked the bartender. "yes you can go straight back there. Anyone welcome to join." he tells her and she gets up.  "come on we gonna go." she pulls my hand and drags me with her. We sit in the tables and watch people sing. "i wanna go up there." she gets up and talks to the dj and he agrees. She comes back to me and finishes her drink. After they finish she goes and grabs the mic.

Dear Finn,
You're perfect

I just can't control myself
I can't be with no one else
It seems I'm addicted to the way you like to touch me
I don't think they understand
Why I love at your command
From the words you speak
So deep our bodies meet, I had to have you

I love you, you're perfect
A manifestation of my dreams
You make my body feel
About a million different things

I think God made you for me
A mix of passionate fidelities
Baby, you're so complete
I write this song to let you know
That you will always be to me
My lust, my love, my man, my child, my friend, and my king