Week before Christmas

Finn pov
I wake up to my alarm ringing and I groan at it. It so warm in the bed and I have Rachel sexy naked body on me. Ever since lilly left Rachel been more passionate and more in love with me. Which I don't complain about I love making love with her. But now it's on another level. I kiss her cheek and she shifts positions placing her head on my chest. I hold her and caress her arm. " I love you baby." she says in a sleepy voice. "i love you too my wife. You make me the most happiest man in the world." I tell her and she tightens her grip. "im gonna miss you today." she pulls the cover more to us. "i know baby me too but I have to go to work. I'll be back and we can go to dinner. Get all doll up and we can go enjoy ourselves." I say and she smiles. "i can't wait." she reaches and kisses me. I feel her warm breath and I can't help but give her another one and the more. Soon it becomes a a make out section and I get on top of her. Kissing her neck she positions just right making me enter her without trying. I slowly enter her and exit and she let's out small moans. I don't know what it is about her moans but it instantly turns me on more. I deepen it more and fastening my movement. "oh Finn don't stop." she yells out and I do as what I'm told. Just as we get closer and was about to cum I hear a knock and Puck yelling out to let's get go. We laugh it off and don't stop. I feel her tense up and I shh making sure she is not too loud. I tense up too and we both release together. I kiss her and she smiles. "now I can go back to sleep." she pulls the covers and I make sure she is warm. "i love you baby ill see you later." I kiss her and get up to take a quick shower. Once I'm done I put on my suit and shoes on. I see Rachel and she is in a deep sleep again. I smile and make sure she is warm. I grab my stuff and head out. I see puck laying in the couch. "you ready man?" I say and he sits up. "i been waiting but you two are in there disrespecting Mikes room so yeah." he says kinda upset. "i don't know what you're talking about. I just woke up." I say grabbing my coffee cup and pouring it in it. "yeah whatever." he grabs his cup and we head out.

Rachel POV

I wake up to being very cold. I grab the covers and put them on me. Why is it so cold? I say to myself and look out the window and it's starting to snow. I get up and run a hot shower and take one. It feels so good to feel the hotness on me. I finish and grab some warm clothes and get dress. I clean the room and slowly it's becoming more of my room or our room than my dads. I still have some of his things here but its safe to say it's our room.

I make myself breakfast and clean the house

I make myself breakfast and clean the house. I go in the babies room and fix everything nicely and sadly look at the empty crib. I miss Lilly so much. I brush it off and continue cleaning. I look outside and the snow seem to get heavy. I look in the coat closet and see Finn And Puck left their coats here. They going to be freezing. I decide to take it to them and get ready. When I'm.done I leave the house and I shiver at how cold it is. I cover up good and head to daddy's building. Even if it's cold here there is a lot of people still out and walking by. I grab some lunch for them and take it too. I get in the building and everything is the same. People recognize me and welcome me with a smile. I greet them and talk for a little bit. I walk to where Finn is and I see him having a serious conversation on the phone. I try to keep out of view as I don't want to distract him. I stare at him and can't help but fall in Love with him more. He always tries his best and prove he is everything to me. I admire him so much.