Welcome back

RACHEL P.O.V.

I woke up today and i feel so good. Being with Jessie gave me a whole new perspective. I feel like a new person. I'm still thinking about going to New York with him. A part wants me to go and another part doesn't. I feel like I should stay here, i have a gut feeling that something going to happen here. I don't know, it's probably nothing. I miss school and i kinda miss glee club. I think im ready to go back.

I look at the clock and i still have enough time to get ready. I check my phone and i have no messages. I get up and look for my clothing. After I shower and change I grab the rest of my stuff and head out.

On my way to school i start getting a lil nervous. I'm nervous of seeing every one again. I'm kinda over everything. Something that Jessie help with. But what if nothing change And its even more hateful. I wish he was with me right now instead of New York.

I get to school and I look at everyone walking around. I smile and think I do kinda miss this place. I take a huge deep breath and tell myself, " you can do this. No matter what you can get through it." 

I get off my car and make my way to the main entrance. I feel like everyone is staring at me and a few people smile and wave hi. I awkwardly smile at them and make my way to my locker. As I'm opening my locker these athletic girls come up to me and say they like my outfit. " Um thank you! I like your outfits too."

"Hey you wanna hang out with us? We seen you before and we heard you sing one time and we love your voice. When ever you feel like hanging out, you're always welcome Rachel. See you later. Bye" they say and walk away.

I look at them confused. Um may be things did change? Well at least I have new people to hang out with. I put my stuff in my locker and look at myself in the mirror. I hear the bell ring and i look at myself one last time. Here goes nothing. I close my locker and start making my way to the first class.

I stand outside the class room as the second bell rings and there is no one else in the halls. I'm nervous going in there and hearing what everyone says. I fix my outfit and and hair and put my hand on the door nob. I take a deep breath and open it and walk in.

The whole room goes quiet and all eyes are on me

The whole room goes quiet and all eyes are on me. I keep my head up and smirk and go to a empty seat. I hear people whisper and look at me.

" Miss Berry it's nice that you finally join us. Welcome back!" she says and continues teaching.

I take out a paper and pencil and write down what she has on the board. Wow I forgot how boring this was. I look at the board and pretend I'm listening but I keep feeling eyes on me.