Daddy's Little Girl

Rachel P.O.V.

We were all in the auditorium just hanging out. I was sitting on the stage playing on my phone while everyone was laughing and goofing off. I look up at them and I smile. Besides the lying they all not really bad people. Well besides Quinn. I see Finn and Puck laughing so hard as puck tried to tell his story. I don't know how I feel. I love them both and I want to be with both of them but I dont want to choose. And I think about Jessie too. I wish i could of just gone with him. He did make me happy And feel like I belong. I miss him.

"Hey kid" I hear a man voice say behind me.

I turn around and it's Jessie. "What are you doing here? I thought you be in New York." I ask facing him.

"I decided to postpone it. I can always go another time. For now I can just be with you. And maybe one day we go together." he smiles at me and i go in for a hug. I hold him tight and he does the same. I love how he hugs me. I feel so protected.

"I feel bad for embarrassing you in front of everyone

"I feel bad for embarrassing you in front of everyone. I should of never done that to you. I'm sorry." I say rubbing his hand.

"It was a childish thing to do but I don't hold it against you. I actually admire your guts. I proberly do the same thing back when I was in high school. I do have to admit it was a good song. So much emotion and realness. I like that." he puts his hand on my face and caress it.

"I thought you would hate me after that." I say sadly.

"Me hate you? Now that's funny. I would never do that." he laughs and pulls me closer.

"What are you doing here? This is only for glee members

"What are you doing here? This is only for glee members." Finn say from the seat area.

"You don't belong here or near her. If you think you can change her mind about moving to New York you're wrong. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way?" Puck says frowns at him.

"I actually can do whatever I want. I don't need your permission from a couple of high schoolers to talk to my girl. So if you don't mind so back to touching each other or whatever you two do together." he smirks and turns his body towards me and grabs a guitar. "Last night got me thinking about everything you have told me. And I thought about a song that I want to sing to you. I would explain but I rather have you listen." he starts playing the guitar.