Mr. Berry and us

Finn P.O.V.

I look through my clothes and try to find a good outfit to wear but I mostly have band shirts or football shirts. I find a black long sleeve and black pants. I look around the room and its very fancy but with an amazing view of the city. It's way bigger than my room at home and with Quinn.

I admire the view and smile at myself

I admire the view and smile at myself. I can get used to this right here. I walk to the guest bathroom and take a shower. I get dress after and try to style my hair nicely. I look at myself and think I look okay. I grab my wallet and phone. I turn it on and I get a lot of messages from Quinn, Santana, Puck, and my mom. I decided not to look at them just yet. I can't be distracted especially tonight I need to make a good impression. I put it on silent and in my pocket. I open the door and to the living room. I don't know what to do so I just sit in the couch and wait. I see some pictures on the end table and pick it up and stare at them. Rachel look so cute when she was little. I wonder what our kids would look like. I see her dad come in and put the picture back on the table. He starts putting his keys and such in his pocket. "are you ready?" he says without looking at me. "um yeah, I didn't know what to wear so I just choose whatever was newer. I have never been to a fancy place." I dust myself off making sure I look ok. He looks at me and walks away. I sigh knowing he hates me. I stand up and look at the other pictures. "how do I look ?" a shy voice says behind me. I turn around and smile at her. "you are beautiful the most beautiful women I ever saw." she blushes and comes closer to me. Her dad comes back in and frowns at us for being close. She walks around to the other side of him. "i have this jacket that might fit. You can borrow it." he hands me a dressy jacket and it fits perfectly. "thank you. I'll take care of it." he looks at Rachel, "Rachel dear that dress is too short. It's cold out I need you in a jacket, I prefer a long one to cover your legs please." he puts on his watch and she doesn't say anything but goes to her room. She comes out with a black coat on and he agrees. We head out and walk up the street. I try my best to not try to hold Rachel's hand. She smiles at me and her dad puts his arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer to him. I walk behind them and enjoy the view. It's very loud and it gets brighter and brighter. We wait on a sidewalk and wait for the traffic to stop. His phone rings and he answers it. Rachel and I just smile at each other and she mouths "i love you"  I do the Same and take my phone out and take a picture of her.