Game of Lies

RACHEL P.O.V.

I had so much fun with Puck last night. Im glad he was there to cheer me up and make me forget about all this. I admire him for taking the time to make me happy. He really is a great person inside and out. He told me he loved me and at first i was shocked but on the way home and the whole day, i think i might be starting too.

I think im gonna hold on, on breaking up with Finn. Today is a big game and i dont want the team to lose because of me.

We havent really spoke since 2 days ago but thats has happen before. I kinda miss him, ok i really miss him. A part of me thinks i should just give him one last chance. I know he messed up but i have too. Maybe it would make us even.

I get up for school and start getting ready. When my phone buzzed. I go and see a message from PUCK.

"Good morning beautiful, hope u had a good sleep. Wish me luck in today's game 😎"

I smile and reply, "Good Luck #20 have a good game and kick some ass!!!"

"You got it!!😘"

I put my phone down and i look for some clothes. I go back to my phone and scroll down to Finn number. I choose it and think about what excatly to say.

"Good luck in the game today" i take a deep breath and wait for an answer.

"Thanks, where are you ? I need to see you. What's going on? Are we good? I miss you and i love you" i see his message and i feel bad. And idk why.

I think about what to reply but I just put my phone down. I just tell him in person. I get my stuff and get to school.

I get to school and walk thru the hallways. I see Quinn opening her locker and a see pictures of Finn hanging in the door.

 I see Quinn opening her locker and a see pictures of Finn hanging in the door

I dont remember him ever dressed like that with me.

"Hey you going to the game today?" Santana says standing in front of me.

Quinn turns and looks at me waiting for a answer.

"No i cant, i have to help clean my house. I been putting it off for weeks." i lied.

"Come on, you waited weeks to clean u can wait 1 more day. You can cheer me on." she says pushing my shoulder.

"Um sorry but i really need to get started or ill never do it. Ill call you later for the score." i say and look at Quinn. She smirks and walks away.

"Ugh you suck!! Bye" she says and walks away.

Why would Quinn be happy for me not going? I think im gonna show up and see my bf play. I go to my locker and put my bag in.

At The Game

I go to the field and its already filled with people. I see the players stretching and getting ready. I see Puck with the others players talking. I look around and i see Finn stretching by himself. I kinda smile looking at him. I do really love him and i do want him in my life but its all so complicated. Looking at him makes me feel all these feelings and i just want to run to him and hold him. I miss him.