The Ending to the End

Finn P.O.V.

I feel my heart pounding out my chest. I almost run inside and I see her sitting in the couch looking down at a monkey bear or whatever it is. Puck walks near me and sits in the couch next to her.

"Can you give us some time alone?" I ask him while still standing.

She looks at him," Na I'm good right here. Just pretend I ain't here." He says leaning back.

"Come on man. I'm asking nicely." I start feeling upset again.

"What do you want?" She suddenly say without looking at me.

" i know you don't want to see me or talk to me right now but I just want you to hear me out. I screwed up I know and I will never be able to take it back but I can say that I honestly didn't do it to hurt you. Yeah I was upset and I felt betrayed and I wanted you to feel the same but I didn't do it on purpose. It just happened. It was all a huge mistake. I wouldn't hurt you like that. You know I love you. I will die for you if I had too. No matter what I will be there for you. And i know we will never be happy together now but I don't want you to hate me. You can't do that to me, I wouldn't live with myself. Just promise you wont hate me. Please dont shut me off. Don't isolate me from your life. I need you, I truly need you from the bottom of my heart. You complete me. Im sorry for everything I have done and said. I'll never be perfect & I dont want to be but I do want to be the best I can by your side. Even if it's just as friends or just a quick wave hello. You bring out the best of me. " I'm kneeling in front of her to look straight in her eyes.

She doesn't say anything but I can see she thinking. Just as she was bout to say something....

" but how does she know that you're not just manipulating her again? You say all this now but what about later ?" Puck suddenly blurt out.

"What about it?" I look at him annoyed.

"I don't hate..." She suddenly says but my phone starts ringing and I see its Quinn. I deny the call and it rings again then a text. "CALL ME BACK ASAP!! I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG!"

"Excuse me its work." I say and get up and go to the next room. I call Quinn back and she is freaking out. " Hey what's wrong? Im working." I ask concern. " I was fixing the baby stuff and I suddenly got a sharp pain in my stomach. Everytime I move something I would get it, maybe something is wrong. I think I might be bleeding. Please come home I'm so scared. " she is crying out.

"Hey everything is going to be okay. Maybe just need to take it easy and lay down. I'll be there in a little bit and we can go see the doctor.
Call ahead so we dont wait. Everything going to be okay I promise. You will be okay and the baby will be too. I'll see you soon. Hey Quinn... I Love you. Ok bye" I hang up and sigh heavy.

As I turn around I see Rachel standing on the door way with her arms crossed. "Do you always tell work you love them? You didnt have to lie to me about who it is. Its funny how you told her you love her but lie about where you were then lie to me about the same thing and tell me you love me. It proves alot. Thank you. " she says bluntly not looking at me.

"Rach its not like that. I dont....." I try to explain.

" go be with your fiance and family. She obviously needed you more. Don't forget to check on Santana too. good bye Finn." Rolling her eyes and walking away.

"Rachel please hear me out." I run after her but she just opens the front door and cross her arms again. Puck stands next to her and holds the door.
I stand there and just look at her. "Just go bro." Puck says stern. I shake my head and walk away.

I guess it really is over.

"Hey Finn?" She yells out and I turn around quick. "Yeah " I yell back as my heart pounds out my chest.

She looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes and she slightly smiles, " stay away from me." She yells out bluntly with a serious face and walks away. Puck scoffs with a smile and closes the door. I just stand there stud that this time I lost her for real. I just wanna jump of a bridge but first I need to take Quinn to the doctor.