"He's cheating on you"

RACHEL P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and Finn was already gone. It made me a little sad that he left without saying anything but I guess he is busy.

I fell asleep thinking about Puck. He really is a nice guy. He seems to care about me and understands me. Somehow he makes me feel careless and free. I forget about everything and everyone. Maybe its the way he talks or the way he smiles with everything I do. Idk what it is but I know that I might be falling a lil for him.

I get up from the bed and was about to go shower when my phone buzzes. I go and look at it and it's from Santana.

"We need to talk asap !!! It's major!!!" she texts me.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did you wake up in a strangers house again? Lol"I text back.

"No, its about Finn. Meet me at the coffee shop now!"

Why would she want to talk to me about Finn? since when does she want to talk about him?

I get in the shower quick and hurry up. Once it did I go to my closet and choose the first thing I see. I grab my stuff and make my way to the car.

14 minutes later

I get to the coffee shop and power walk inside. I see Santana and go to her.

"Hey what's so urgent? Why you wanna talk about Finn? Is he okay?" I say in a panic.

"Rach as your best friend, you know that I love you right? And I only want to see you happy. And I know you and Finn had your ups and down and I try my best to stay out your relationship. But I can't bite my tongue anymore. Rachel, Finn is cheating on you! With this girl on the Cheerios. And that little thing he told you about being busy today, its because they are at her house getting a shag." she says to me seriously.

"Um, your kidding right? I mean I know you don't like him and all but he wouldn't do that to me. Plus I talk to him and he said he was busy with football stuff. How could you say something like that?" I say crossing my arms.

"I am not lying to you. She told everyone in the team that they were together. I wouldn't lie about something like that. You have to trust me." she says trying to hold my hand but I move it quick.

"I know you walk around like you have everyone under you but I know Finn and he wouldn't do that to me. He loves me. And I love him and there's nothing you can tell me that would tell me differ." I get up from the seat but she pulls me back down and shows me her phone.