Fools

Rachel P.O.V.
As I sit there working on these never ending files I think about last night. I know something was bugging Finn. He said he was tired but I know there was something off. Maybe we just need to spend more time together.  After a few more hours it's lunch time, dad is at a meeting so I'm on my own today. I take my phone out and text Finn. "Hey baby I'm on my own today. Are you free for lunch with me?"

I walk out the building and smile at the noise and people walking by. I feel my phone ring and I look at it. "Sure where should I meet you?" Finn reply's. I smile at reply back to meet me at home. I make my way home excited to finally see him more than a minute. I get home andget don't see him outside. I hurry inside and call out his name but he not here yet. I hear the door open and I turn around and he walks in. He look so handsome that I run to him and jump on him. "Hey baby!" He says and kisses me. I kiss him all over him face and he smiles and walks me to the couch. He sits down and I'm still on his lap. We continue to kiss and I deepen it more and more until we are fully making out. I try to take it further but he not doing the same. "What's wrong? Don't you want me?" I ask sadly. He gives me a sad look, "no I do I really do I just don't feel good." He looks down. I place my hand on his forehead and he doesn't feel warm. I look at his eyes and I can tell he is feeling guilty.  "Finn what's goin on ? I know your lying to me? Aren't you happy here ? Are you having second thoughts coming here?"  I get off his lap and sit beside him. "Rachel I have to go back, Quinn is talking about taking my daughter away from me for good. She is already denying me talking to her or seeing her. I can't let that happen. I have to fight and prove to my daughters I didn't abandon them. She already denied the divorce now she is denying me being a father. I love you so much and I want to be here but I have to prove to myself that I would do anything to be there for my girlstoo. I can't be a deadbeat I just can't." He cradles his hands on his face and leans forward.

I don't know what to say. I feel like I really don't have a say in all this. I can't get in a way of him being a father. "I knew this would happen. I should of never brought you here. I knew it from the beginning that I was taking you away. I felt it in my gut this would happen. I'm sorry it's all my fault. I'm sorry for taking you away from your real family. I'm such an idiot." My voice cracks and he kneels in front of me. " hey don't say that nothing is your fault. I promise it's not. I just have deal with it myself I'm the bigger idiot. I will be back. I'm not leaving you ever. I promise that I'll be back." He kisses my hand and I let tears fall. " but what if the only way you can see her is if you both get back together? Thats going to be the only way she will ever be happy. What am I going to do? What am I going to tell my dad? I'm working so hard to getting him to like you I can't just say you went back to your wife. I would never hear the end of it." I try not to sob but I can't help it.

He sighs and rubs my thigh. " baby that will never happen. I swear on my life I will be back. I only go for the weekend. I know that won't be enough time but I can just go again the next weekend. But I promise I'll be back to you and our little home even if it's in different rooms and we are not allow to touch or be next to each other. But you know it's all worth it. Just knowing you are just on the other side of the door makes my day. I love you Rachel and I willed anything for you. It's all going to be worth it. I just know it." He pushes my hair back and fixes my necklace. "Promise you will be back?" I ask softly. "I cross my heart and hope to die." He leans in and kisses me and I do the same. We slowly intensify it and he sits on the couch and pulls me to lay on him.

I get up and he lays completely on the couch and I sit on top. We lean in to each other and deepening our lips and I feel him exploring my body. I take my sweater and shirt off but he stops me.  "No not here" he whispers. I fix my shirt and getup. He head to his room as he wraps his arms around my body and kisses my neck. When we walk in I see this huge thing covered in blankets. "what is that?" I ask confused. He looks up and I see him curse himself in his head. "oh it's something from work ill tell you later. For now I just want to make love to you while we still can." he starts kissing me again and taking off his clothes.  I do the same and we lay on his bed. He pulls me on top of him and kisses my stomach has I take my bra off. " you are so fucking beautiful." he whispers and I blush. He pushes me to the side and gets in top of me. He kisses me and pulls my panties down. He moans looking at my naked body. He gets up and takes his boxers off and pulls me closer to him. "do you have protection?" I ask shyly. He nods and reaches in his nightstand and opens it and puts it on. Just them I hear my phone ring and it's my dad's ringtone I have for him. He sighs and pulls back but I stop him. "make me feel your love Finn," I ask with lust. He smiles and comes closer and enters me. I gasp at his thickness and he smiles and slowly rocks back in forth. I feel every motion and it drives me crazier and crazier as he fastens it up. I can't help but moan loudly and he kisses me.
I wrap my arms around his shoulders and I can feel him get deeper and deeper. " I love you, Rachel, I love you so much. Marry me?" he says between each breath. I gasp and he gets harder and he slowed it down but thrust deeper. " YES OH MY GOD YES AHH YES." He laughs softly and kisses my head. I feel my self coming close and I can't help but moan louder and hold him closer. He grunts harder and pulls my legs higher as he thrust faster. I feel my body tingle and I know a bomb is about one pop. He stops and turns me around and enters me from behind and when I said I lost it I mean it. I have never felt such pleasure. I moan so loudly I'm sure everyone passing by heard it. He continues to love me and I trying catch my breath. He fastens it more and I can't help but feel myself about to release again. I hear him grunting harder and breathing hard. As I'm about to release I feel him get so hard the we release together. We both cry out and we back down on the bed. We try to catch our breath and we smile at each other. "you are amazing I swear." he smiles wildly at me. I look back at him and do the same. "no you are the best ill ever have. Only you. I can't wait to have many lunch breaks with you." he laughs, " you don't know how long I been wanting and craving this. I wish we can go again but we have to go." he takes a deep breath and falls back down again. "screw it lets go again. I don't think I'll be able to walk right after this. You really showed me how much you missed me." I say and it makes him laugh out loud. "i love you baby" he kisses me and then sits backup. I do the same and start putting my clothes on. "i wish I could shower. I feels sweaty." I say as I pick up my clothes.