Our Secret Place

FINN P.O.V.

What just happen? Im so confused. Did she sang to me or somebody else. I didnt know what to say. I know she really meant it just by the sound of her voice and the tears.

"That was so depressing. I hope that's not what we sing about here. Cuz that makes me want to kill myself." Quinn says laughing.

"Um no but everyone is intitle to express what they feel. That's what glee club is." Mr. Shue says.

"You don't have to like everything we do here but when somebody pours thier heart out like Rachel. Keep your opinion to yourself." Puck says mad.

"Oooh okay Puckerman, i didnt know that was your girlfriend up there depressing everyone. You must not be a good boyfriend if she that upset" Quinn says laughing.

"She not my girlfriend but your right. She doesn't have a good boyfriend if she that sad. But you wouldn't know that right Finn. It seems you two way to busy screwing each other." Puck says and walks away.

"Wait what?? You guys are sleeping together ?" Kurt and Tina says at the same time.

"What No we not, just hanging out" I say and get up to find her

I feel bad for not comforting her when she was done but idk what to do. The things that song said. I dont get it. Is she sick? Why does she need Bandages? Why was she crying.

Im getting a little frustrated thinking about it. I decide to go to football practice and just asking her later. I need to clear my head. Rachel why the hell are you so complicated.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

PUCK P.O.V.

I can't believe Finn. He supposed to be there for her but was to busy with that bimbo. I knew exactly who that song was for and what it meant. I know what she thinking of doing.

I go looking for her and i see her in her car. I run towards her and she crying. I go to the passenger side and i open the door and get in.

"What are you doing in here get out. Leave me alone" she says sobbing.

"No i will not leave you, not like this. Lets get out of here. No funny business just wanna Be here for you." i tell her while holding her arm.

" idk please just leave me alone. I need to be alone now." she says quietly.

"Come on i know of a place. Let's me drive." i say getting off.

She gets off and while going to the other side we past each other and she stops in front of me and hugs me tightly. I hug her tighter and kiss her head.

We get in the car and drive off. While im driving she really quiet and sniffing. I look around the car while in the red light and see a guitar in the back seat.