Forgive and Forget

Rachel P.O.V.

Outside of glee club and i peek inside. Everyone is laughing and having a great time. I take a deep breath and make my way inside. As soon as i walk in every one stop talking and looked at me.

"Heey Rachel, are you back again? We all missed you here. " Mr shue says happy.

"Hi Mr Shue, i missed you too. Your honestly the only reason I wanted to come back. " I look at the seats and there's a chair next to Finn and Santana. I go and sit next to them and he fake smiles at me.

"Well everyone give it up for Rachel coming back. Yay Rachel !!" he claps and everyone claps except Quinn. I smile and play with my hair.

"Hey can we talk later please ?" Finn whispers at me

"Hey can we talk later please ?" Finn whispers at me. I look at him and smirk and say sure. He half smiles at me and gets happy.

"Oh please we didn't even know you were gone. Should of stayed that way. " I hear Quinn whisper. 

"So Rachel What about you come up here and show us what we been missing?" Mr shue says smiling at me.

Right before I answer principle figgins walks in and calls my name. I look at him and smh.

"Wait what's going on?" Mr shue asked frowning.

"Well it seems we got a couple of complains about miss Berry outfit and how it's distracting other students. And i will not tolerate children not getting and education." figgens says.

"That's a bunch of bull, they are just haters. She looks great!" Puck yells out.

I look at him and smile. He smiles back at me.

"Yeah they just stupid girls that have nothing better to do than bring someone else down." Finn says upset.

"Sorry angry teen boys but the sluty outfits has to go. " figgens says pointing at me.

"It's fine I don't care. Thanks guys. Oh and nice try Quinn and her little hate group. But you're gonna have to do better than that to bring me down again. " I say looking back at her before walking out with him.