Close Call !!

On the way to the movies

PUCK P.O.V.

We are on my bike riding to the movies. It makes me happy cuz she has her arms around me tight.

"I LOVE YOUR BIKE!! I WANNA LEARN HOW TO RIDE IT, SO MUCH FUN!!! she yells at me.

"Ill teach you whenever you want. Its not that hard. Plus you would look smoking hot !!" i say as we wait for the light to turn green.

We get to the theater and it looks a little crowed. I help her out the bike and put her helmet away. I get this feeling as we start making our way to the line. We go to the end of the line.

"What movie do you wanna watch? U can pick any you want." i ask her.

While she thinking i happen to see someone familiar. I look a lil closer and i see its Finn and Quinn laughing waiting in the middle of the line too. She has her hand around his shoulder.

"Um idk what i wanna watch thats alot of pressure. What if i go to the front of the line and see which movie looks good and i pick like that?" she says smiling and starting to walk away.

"Wait !!! I can see from here and they dont look any good. How about we go somewhere else? Its to crowes here anyways." i ask nervously.

I look at quinn and finn location and they seem to be getting to friendly and Quinn turns laughing and sees me. She smiles and smirks at me then holds Finn closer.

"Hey that girl looks like the head Cheerio with blonde hair, aw she in a date. I wonder who it is ?" rachel says trying to see.

"Na i doubt it, come on lets go i think i know a good place to go." i say sweating and my heart racing. I grab her hand and we walk the opposite way fast.

"Why are we walking so fast?" she ask trying to catch up.

"I wanna get there before it starts" i say lying. Wow that was a close call. She could of easily seen them and the night would of been ruin.

We walk around for a lil bit until i see a bar that says live stage. I might try to get us some drinks and maybe a few songs.

"We are going in there? But we are not 21 yet?" she says frowning.

"Dont worry i will handle it. Come on babe" i say and hold her hand tight.

She nervously walks in and holds my arm close. We see alot of people drinking and having a good time. We get a table in front of the stage and there is people singing up there.

"Ill be right back okay" i say and go to the bar. Surprising they didnt ask me for anything and gave me two beers.

"Here you go beautiful" i say giving her the beer.

"This place looks so fun, way better than the movies. So are you gonna go up there and sing?" she says and drinks her beer.

"Maybe but you go first. And you cant say no." i smile.

"Well if you buy me another drink maybe I will." she says flirty

"Yes mam!!" i go and get 2 more beers.

After a few more drinks we both are having a great time and laughing the whole time.

" The mic is open for anyone that wants to go up here and show us a good time. But its musical night so it has to be a song from a movie." the announcer says.

"ME!!!! MY TURN!!!!" she says getting up and making her way to the stage.

"Hii everyone!! Im Rachel and im want to sing a song from one of my favorite musical THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW!!!!" she says doing a lil dance.

I Love You But I Think I Need Him Tooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें