New Friend?

RACHEL P.O.V.

I decided to just cut everyone I know out of my life. Why am I always getting hurt. I guess now on I'm just gonna be a lonely person. It's one of my biggest fears to be alone and now I am.

I keep hearing my phone buzzing

I keep hearing my phone buzzing. I go and check and its from Finn, Puck, Santana, Kurt and Mercedes. I grab my phone and group chat Kurt and Mercedes.

"Did you guys know about everything ? Tell me the truth?" I send it

Kurt: yes
Mec: yes
K: Santana told us. Everyone knew.
R: wow from all the people I thought you 2 were my actual friends. I guess I was wrong. How can you do this to me? Just stay away from me. Both of you!!
K:what? No we're sorry we didn't tell u we wanted to protect you?
M: Rachel we are sorry.
R: erase my number, we are done. I'm done with all of you.

I put my phone down and sit in the floor. I feel so humiliatied. I literally have no one now. I'm so alone.Just then I hear my door bell ring and get up to check. I got to my door and there are 2 bouquet Of flowers on the steps.

I gasp on how beautiful they are

I gasp on how beautiful they are. I pick them up and bring them inside. I see a little note inside one of them and i read it.
"To my Rachel, thank you for completeing my life. Without you i wouldn't know what to do. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. I know we had our trouble but everytime I look at you i fall in love all over again. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for choosing me. I love you -"Finn. (ps. I don't think You might not get these on your actual birthday since they were custom made but I have more plan tomorrow just in case. )