Puck

Puck P.O.V.

Ugh, I am so bored. I miss Rachel and Finn. At least I had someone to hang out with. Everyone grew apart and we don't really talk anymore. It's just me and myself now. I have been thinking about visiting them but I don't know how it will feel to see them living together. But I'm kinda desperate. I look up tickets and they are not that expensive. I think about it and decided to go. I buy my tickets and grab my sweater and head out.

I make it to the station and make my way in. I grab a seat and think about what their reaction will be and look up their address. I hope I find the right one. The closer we get I start to feel nervous. I arrive and make my way out the train. So this is New York? I leave the station and put my GPS to the address I found. Along the way, I sightsee around and everything is so big and noisy. I stop at a store and buy some flowers and a whiskey bottle. I get to the address and I take a deep breath and go knock I get really nervous as I wait and think if I should leave while I still can.

I hear the door open and I turn around and an older man opens the door. "Can I help you?" He asks and I scratch my head. "Hello is this the Berry house ?" I ask and he nods yes. "Yes, can I ask who is asking?" I sigh of relief "hello my name is Noah Puckman and I am a friend of Rachel. Is she here? I'm the friend she stayed with back in Ohio. We spoke before when she stayed there." Say unsure at his expression.

" ooh yes yes I remember hi come in. It's nice to finally meet you thank you for giving my daughter a place to stay in. Let me get her and let her know you're here." He smiles at me and walks away. I walk around and look at the pictures and I can't help but smile at baby Rachel. She even beautiful before I can only imagine now. She walks in and I can help but say wow. "OMG Noah, what are you doing there?" She smiles and runs and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her and hug her like it's the last time I will see her. I can't believe how gorgeous she has gotten. "i missed you so I decided to visit." I say and can't stop looking at her up and down. Wow.

"aww I missed you too I can't believe you are here. How did you know where I lived?" she smiles so big and sits me down next to her. I am still in awe at her that I can't even talk. "Um, I looked it up and just choose whatever pops out." I smile at her and feel very nervous, she laughs " you were just going to choose whatever addresses until you find me?" I nod yes and she smiles and hugs me. "Rachel I..." I say and she jumps up "oh my gosh I have to wake up Finn." and runs to a room on the other side. After a few seconds, she comes out and then Finn comes out rubbing his eye. "baby look!" she says excited and he sees me and smiles wide. "hey!! What's up, man. What are you doing here?" he asks excited and I can't help but smile and bro-hug him. "i missed you guys so I decided to surprise you guys. How life in New York? " we sit down and he puts his arm around her shoulders and I can't help but look down. "it is awesome we haven't really explored yet but what we have seen a been great. We are both working and still getting used to it." Finn smiles at me and I nod. "we should go around and sightsee a little. How long will you be here for?" she asks playing with Finn's hand and he kisses her head. "oh well I'm just here for the day. But we can do that. Oh, by the way, I brought a gift." I get up and take the flowers out the bag and give them to her and then the bottle and was about to hand it to Finn, "i hope that's not what I think it is." her dad says walking in and I see Rachel and Finn let each other go and back away from each other. " um it's actually for you?" I ask nervously and he grabs it and reads it. "You are so kind, So Mr. Noah Puckerman if I remember correctly. What brings you to New York? Tell me about yourself. How do you know Rachel?" he sits on the other side of Rachel and wraps his arm around her.

"You can call me Puck, well I moved to Ohio almost two year ago and we met first while driving and I heard her singing she noticed and freaked out and drove off then we bump into each other again in a coffee shop that same day and we talked for a little bit but she left and forgot her phone then we saw bump into each other for the third time at school. I gave her her phone back and We have been friends ever since and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. This girl right here is the best damn thing to happen to me. Excuse my language but  I would kill if someone ever hurt her or try to do her bad. The amount of love I have for her is unspeakable. You sir really made her an angel. Mr. Berry Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I bow down to you sir." I bow down in front of him and it makes him laugh.