First Day!

Mithra's P.O.V:

Amma, Konjam Seekirama.., I yelled at my mom from outside...

Ivalavu Seekirama poi anga enna panna pora.., my mom shouted at me while handing my scooter key....

Ma, This is my first day, I said while smiling and started my scooter....

I straightly drove my scooter to my college where I supposed to be for next 3 years... I parked my scooter and took my sling bag and went inside the college...

My MV: Which block am I supposed to?? To whom can I ask this??

I was searching here and there for a right person but then somebody tapped at my shoulder... I turned around to check.. It was none other than my cousin Anirudh Ravichander... I hugged him excitement as I'm meeting him after 7 years and he did that too because I did my schooling in London when he did in Chennai....

Mithra: Hey Ani, How are you??

Anirudh: Don't be too formal... My mom informed me that you're coming to this college.. Can't you inform me??

Mithra: Oh! I called you several times yesterday you didn't picked up... I'm not wrong..

Anirudh: Yesterday night I was in my studio.. So, I didn't picked up...

Mithra: Can't you say me that you have already became a music director.. I wanted to know from your mother ah??

Anirudh: Not like that... I thought you'll get to know by hearing my songs...

Mithra: Whatever... Which department you are??

Anirudh: Mechanical... You??

Mithra: Bio-Technology..

Anirudh: Bio-Tech ah????

Mithra: Yeah! Why??

Anirudh: Nothing... Okay..  Let's meet at break time... I'll introduce my friends... Bye...

Mithra: Hey Ani... Show me my department...

Anirudh: Sorry.. I'll never come across Bio-tech department.. Better you itself find it out.. Bye..

Mithra: Ani...

Anirudh went to his department without showing my block... I was looking here and there suddenly a guy bumped on me which made me to drop all the things from my bag... I bend down and started to take my things when I looked at him with angrily he was just looking at his phone seriously which made my anger to boil up.. Then, he slowly bend down and took some of my books... I looked him with my angry face when he was looking at me very calmly... I took all my things and got up from that place.... I was about to move...

That Guy: I'm Sorry (while giving my books) I didn't noticed you as I was hurrying to my department...

Me: It's Okay...

That Guy: I'm Sajith... (He extended his hands towards me)

Me: I'm Mithra.. (We did a handshake)...

Sajith: Which department?

Me: Bio-tech..

Sajith: Bio-tech ah?? Okay... Bye..

Me: Hey... Why all you guys are running after hearing Bio-tech??

Sajith: Bio-tech and Mech will never unite..