Beating Heart!!!

Author's P.O.V:

Regina: That was done by someone called Joseph right??

Ajith: That I know.... Who is that Joseph??

Regina: How do I know???

Ajith: Then why did you said like I didn't expected he'll do like this??

Regina: I was.... I was just talking about.... Ah! I was just thinking about you...

Ajith: huh? What? What I did?

Regina: You killed my favorite Alex Sandro.... That's what I meant like saying I didn't expected he'll do like that....

Ajith: But you...

Regina: Don't talk to me.... You knew that how much I love him then why did you killed him?

Ajith: Then, don't you love me?

Regina: What type of question is this??? Really I do....

Ajith: Then if he exists means he'll surely punish me with the help of governtment.... Don't you want me to be with you always??

Regina: I always want that only....

Ajith: Then why are you asking about him?? He's already dead.... And you know why I killed him too.... So, don't fight with me for him Regi....

Regina: Okay.... Okay.... I can understand....

Regi's MV: Somehow I managed myself not telling Vijay's name to him....

Reging sighed heavily while resting herself on Ajith's shoulder who was already went to his own world of thoughts.... He was really thinking about something seriously and at one point he himself came back to sense and found Regina sleeping lying on his shoulder.... He smiled looking at her sleeping peacefully.... He got off from her without making her to wake up.... When he got up from the couch she fell on the couch but didn't woke up.... He tried to wake her up but at last decided to not to as she was sleeping too deeply....

Ajith: She won't wake up now for sure.... Then how can I go out to search Sid?? I can't leave her in this situation.... (Mumbled)

He slowly carried her in his arms and then went towards her room.... He gently placed her on the bed and then took her bedspreads and was about to cover her but she quickly grabbed that from him in sleep and covered herself fully.... Ajith smiled looking at her and then slowly planted a kiss on her forehead.... He was about to go out but was stopped by Regina.... He turned back and looked at Regina who was looking at him with her tired eyes....

Regina: Where are you going Aji??

Ajith: I have to go dear.... Wanna search Siddharth or else I'll be in trouble....

Regina: But what if it's a trap for you??? Don't go anywhere leaving me alone here.... I'm getting scared Aji...

Ajith: Nothing will happen to you until I'm here as alive.... Nothing will happen to me as well.... Who can defeat your love in this world??? I'll return back to you before this day ends.... Okay Regi?

Regina: Okay Aji... Be careful! Don't do anything without thinking for a while....

Ajith: Take rest! I'll return to you soon....

He said while kissing her hand which was holding his hand tightly.... Regina quickly got up and kissed on his forehead while smiling but her eyes were wet....