Irumbile Oru Idhayam!

Author's P.O.V:

Vijay pulled himself from Mithra and looked down.... He was shocked when he saw a knife which was poked deeply inside his stomach.... He slowly looked up at Mithra who was looking at Vijay with her wet eyes....

Vijay: Regina?!

Mithra: Mithra... (Shouted)

Vijay: Mithra... Yean?

He asked while caressing her cheeks with his wet eyes.... Mithra just smiled but then tears started to scroll down from her eyes....

Mithra: I'm sorry Vijay...

She said and then again poked that knife inside his stomach.... Vijay just smiled himself and just fell down as he was unable to stand tolerating that pain....

Mithra: Vijay...

She shouted while holding Vijay and placed him on her lap....

Mithra: Vijay... I'm sorry Vijay.... I'm extremely sorry.... Sorry Vijay....

She said while tearing terribly and then hugged Vijay tightly.... Vijay just smiled looking at Mithra and caressed her cheeks with his eyes fixed on her eyes.... He quickly pecked a kiss on her forehead and smiled looking at her....

Vijay: I love you Mithra....

He said while looking at her with his wet eyes.... She smiled with her wet eyes and hugged Vijay again tearing heavily.... Mithra just went near to Vijay's ear and whispered something inside his ear tensely.... Vijay smiled with his wet eyes and that was the last smile of Vijay.... He just lied there like a statue and Mithra started to cry terribly....

That time, Daniel came over there in his car and got down from his car.... He walked towards Mithra and looked at her with his annoyed face....

Daniel: Vaa kelambalaam....

Mithra: Naan varala... Nee kelambu....

Daniel: What? Enna emotions ah? Pesama vaa....

Mithra: Naan varalenu soldrean la? Nee kelambu.... (Shouted)

Daniel: Mithra.... Konjam nerathula commandos vandhuruvaanga... Nee maatipa....

Mithra: Naan maatunaalum paravaala.... Naan maati dhaan aaganum... Naane en Vijay-a konnutean....

Daniel: Un Vijay ah? Idhu eppo irundhu?

Mithra: Eppavume adhaan.... Idhu en Vijay....

Daniel: Mithra... Sentiment ellam inga vendam.... Vaa kelambalaam...

Mithra just pecked a kiss on Vijay's forehead and that's when Daniel dragged Mithra towards the car.... He made her to sit inside the car and then came towards Vijay again.... He smiled weirdly looking at Vijay while taking his gun out from his pocket.... He shot Vijay two times and then got inside the car.... He drove the car to the office and Mithra was crying terribly throughout the journey....

Sid: What? Mithra... What is this?

Mithra: What? (Angrily)

Sid: Nee ipdi pannuvenu naan edhir paarkave illa....

Mithra just sighed in anger and left the place quickly.... Ananya and Daniel called her several times but she didn't even responded....

Ananya: Yean Sid?

Sid: Pinna enna? Vijay avalukaaga evlo pannaru adhellam marandhu evlo easy-a kola pannitu vandhurukka.... Avala thittama enna pandrathu? Idiot!