Love Blossoms!!!!

Anirudh's P.O.V:

I went out from my room but then only I remembered that I left my mobile at the room itself.... I again went to my room and was searching for my phone and I found that on the bed.... I quickly took that and was about to leave the room but a sound interrupted me moving out from that room.... I turned back and looked.... It was Mithra's mobile as I heard a ringtone from inside.... I quickly went near the table and looked at her phone and then slowly took the phone while looking at the washroom.... I glanced at the screen and was totally irritated to see that face on the screen it was none other than Vijay.... His photo was there at the screen and his name was also displayed at the screen which boils up my anger.... I kept the phone there itself and went near the washroom... I knocked the door and...

Anirudh: Mithra... Mithra....

Hoping that she could hear my voice but distracting all my thoughts she quickly replied.....

Mithra: Sollu Ani....

Anirudh: Illa.... Unaku phone vandhurukku.....

Mithra: Yaaru??

Anirudh: Hmm....

Ani's MV: Sollalaama? vendama?? Vendam Ani.... Nee sonna aprom un life dhaan spoil aagidum.... Ava kitta avana paththi pesadha.....

Mithra: Are you there?

Anirudh: Illa.... Un friend Alisha dhaan kupturukka....

Mithra: Oh! Neeye attend panna vendiyadhu dhaana?

Anirudh: Naana??

Mithra: Attend panni naan konjam mudinju call panrean nu sonnean nu solliru....

Anirudh: Okay....

I turned back and walked towards the table but for God's sake the call was denied already.... I went near the door but again her phone started to ring.... I went and took the phone and it was from Vijay again.... I attened the call and slowly placed it on my earlobes....

Vijay: Hey Mits... Yean phone attend pannala?? Aprom.... saree ellam eduthaacha??

Anirudh: Adhellam nalla padiya eduthachu nee marriage ku vandha mattum podhum....

Vijay: Mithra?? Yaaru adhu???

Anirudh: Enna competitor?? Ennai ye maranthuteenga....

Vijay: Anirudh ah??

Anirudh: Super bro.... Police police dhaan ya.... Correct ah kandupudichutta....

Vijay: Mithra kitta phone kudu Anirudh...

Anirudh: Hey... Ungalukku evlo sonnalum puriyadha?? Ava naan kalyanam panna pora ponnu... Ava kitta enna poiyu phone kudukka soldra.....

Vijay: Nee ippo Mithra kitta phone kudukka poriya illaya? (In an irritated tone)

Anirudh: Idhukke ipdi na epdi chellam... Innum nee paarka vendiyadhu neraya irukku.... Aprom innum three weeks dhaan irukku.... So, adhukulla enna panna mudiyumo panniko....

I said and hung up the call.... I went to the caller list and erased Vijay's name in the incoming call list and for my sake Alisha was the last caller on that list and I hope so she'll not check the timings... I slowly kept her phone on the table and went out from the room quickly or else I need to hear all those bad words from her mouth for staying there itself for this much time.... I went and joined all of them who was sitting there and chatting happily......