Po Nee Po...

Neethu was standing before that class and that time a guy came out from that class and glanced at Neethu and then he looked around..... He smiled looking at Neethu and came near to her.... Neethu was facing his opposite direction and she didn't even noticed his presence..... He came nearer to Mithra and dragged her by holding her hair tightly.... She shouted in pain but he quickly closed her mouth and dragged her inside that classroom.....

At Studio:

Anirudh's P.O.V:

I felt some different kind of feeling.... I was really worried because Neethu didn't called me yet....

Anirudh: Innum iva veetuku polaya? Call varave illa....

I took the phone to call Neethu but then I just thought of not calling her as I thought like she'll be busy in culturals works..... I was arranging all the songs and after that I took the phone to send that songs to the director but when I glanced that Neethu's message a smile appeared on my face.... I finished my works quickly and then hurried to the college..... I entered inside the college and straightly went to her department in search of her but when I went there no body was there..... I searched for her everywhere but I found her nowhere.... Then I dialled her number but her phone was switched off so I just decided to call her friends.....

Diya: Hello!

Anirudh: Hello Diya.... Veetuliya iruka?

Diya: Aama Anirudh.... Yean??

Anirudh: Neethu engayavadhu veliya porean nu solli irundhaala?

Diya: Illaye.... Ava straight ah veetuku dhaan povean nu sonna.....

Anirudh: Ava veetuku poitala?

Diya: Poiyirupa.... Rendu perum sernthu dhaan kelambunom..... She said like she'll go to her home by walking.....

Anirudh: Oh! Okay.....

Diya: Ennachu Anirudh?

Anirudh: Illa... Pick up panna vara solli 10 mins munnadi message anupuna.... Adhaan naan college la irupa nu nenachean.....

Diya: Avalukku call panni kekka vendiyadhu dhaana?

Anirudh: Pannean.... Ava phone switch off....

Diya: Ava phone already battery dead ah dhaan irundhuchu.... May be she's playing with me.... Go to her home and check once.....

Anirudh: Okay.... Thank you..... Bye....

Anirudh said and hung up the call with his worried face..... He just left the department and was on his way to the main gate but suddenly a cold breeze blown from his right side which made him to turn towards his right.... There he saw that old building but he just sighed and left the place...... Anirudh just went to Neethu's house and checked but the house was locked which confused him more..... He just sighed and then tried to call Neethu once again but her phone is still switched off..... He felt something fishy so he quickly went to the college again....

At College:

Author's P.O.V:

Neethu was dragged inside that classroom by a guy and then he just locked that classroom..... She was surprised to see all those goons in front of her standing so ferociously..... They all smiled weirdly looking at Neethu which made her to shiver a little but suddenly she remembered her brother's words who gave her some advice while joining in the college.... She closed her eyes and imagined that scene in front of her eyes.....